Connecting a Controller with the Mupen64Plus FZ

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
M

Mykaelochi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Hey guys, I'm trying to hook up a decent controller to the Mupen64Plus FZ emulator. I tried to use this GameCube controller that was modded with a USB end. But it didn't work. Also, I don't have a raphnet adapter and it seems you can't easily buy one. It says you can an Xbox controller but I just don't want to buy the wrong sort of controller especially nowadays. I could maybe use this adapter I found on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirec...0727048&id=6229595292315171&widgetName=sp_atf).

So, I just wanna know what controllers are sure to work. Plus, I'm interested in recording this gameplay as well. Mind you that this is all taking place on my Chromebook. So, I'm wondering what programs I could use to record this gameplay and maybe even provide in real-time commentary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would recomend just using any controller you are comfortable with. The Dualshock 4 controller works really well with the Chromebook without additional setup. Chromebooks work with android apps, unless if you're using a school issued device.

Hey guys, I'm trying to hook up a decent controller to the Mupen64Plus FZ emulator. I tried to use this GameCube controller that was modded with a USB end. But it didn't work. Also, I don't have a raphnet adapter and it seems you can't easily buy one. It says you can an Xbox controller but I just don't want to buy the wrong sort of controller especially nowadays. I could maybe use this adapter I found on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_aps_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A071121818MLY2BNOQYA7&url=/Gamecube-Controller-Adapter-Adapter-Improved/dp/B07F36FWMQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=usb+to+gamecube+adapter&qid=1590727048&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&qualifier=1590727048&id=6229595292315171&widgetName=sp_atf).

So, I just wanna know what controllers are sure to work. Plus, I'm interested in recording this gameplay as well. Mind you that this is all taking place on my Chromebook. So, I'm wondering what programs I could use to record this gameplay and maybe even provide in real-time commentary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
If you're on Windows 10, you can press Win + G to open the game bar, then you can record. For pc play, I use the switch pro controller on steam games

Back