contests?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
remember those contests? where you use a move and the judges score you? you win if you get the most hearts from each round! wow the judges! xD

I think it's from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Yep, it's from 3rd gen. I remember those contests, I used to spend so much time feeding my pokemon Poffins and preparing them for the contests that I forgot to train my pokes for a rival battle lol.

i wish they bring it back. and in five towns like the show. it challenging. 4th generation and the 1st generation remake had it to but only in one town

I loved playing these on Pokemon Diamond. After I completed the entire game I did nothing but contest ahah

I loved contests too. I began by using my regular Pokes, but then I upgraded to some more fashionable ones. My faovrite part of the contests was always the part where you show off your Pokemon's moves. I hope contests in OR/AS have some online communications because competing against other players will give players a new way to battle without actually fighting with Pokemon. I think it would be a lot of fun.

I never bothered with the contests. I thought it was a waste of time ant plus, I had better things to do. I preferred walking around randomly to doing a contest. I did do some and I didn't like them. Could never pass Ultra rank.

Back