Control issues prevent my purchase of this game.

• Thread starter Lenatir
  • Start date
Lenatir

Lenatir

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
I absolutely love the idea of this game.

Why do I feel like I'm operating a broken forklift when I'm playing the demo though?

I've tried it on Wii U and 3DS repeatedly, and the controls feel awful to me.
Is there a trick I'm unaware of to make them not feel so...
Clunky?

Have you played any MH series before? I played the 1st long ago before playing MH3U last year. It's a bit clunky first, but after hours of play, I was used to. If you have some money, you can buy CPP for your 3DS. It helps some people to play MH3U (especially underwater quests).

It is indeed the first entry I have tried. I'll have to consider getting that. It's a really great premise to say the least.

Or just wait for MH4U next year. Fortunately Capcom erased the underwater quest, so at least it'd be easier job to everyone.

Even I have never played any game of Monster Hunter ever before. That's true that the controls are a bit confusing. I got used to them after like half an hour but I still sometimes accidentaly use a potion when i don't need it.
I had a PSP and I played some Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker missions where it is almost like monster Hunter.

lol what do you mean by clunky ? I've tried the demo and it was fine except that i found aiming kinda weird and hard :p

It's not really clunky or anything. I'd recommend getting the CPP because it makes things more fluid and also comfortable. It's really up to what feels right for you.

Back