Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit is getting localized

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
I've said time and again that I really enjoy the Cooking Mama series (although it put me in serious danger once :eek: - I'll elaborate if asked :p), and if you do too, then good news, mon! :D Cooking Mama 5's localization has been confirmed by Majesco Ent.
Read all about it!

cooking-mama.jpg

Which one were you when you read this? :giggle:

Cooking Mama is a great franchise/series. I loved to play the Cooking Mama games as a kid. It was so fun. I used to play this game with my relatives ^-^. I'm pretty excited about this game. Cooking Mama is a nice franchise/series, with a small "adventure through cooking". Although, I don't know how the 3D will be used on the 3DS. But who cares! I'm pretty excited :). This game is going to be pretty good in my opinion. Hopefully new content will be added. Anyways, I'm happy. That's all :3

Btw, Face 1 :thumbsup:

Reactions: 18
Cooking Mama on DS is my first video game! ;) And I bought Cooking Mama 4 with my 3ds. But this 5th «espisode» doesn't interest me... :whistle:

I love the cooking mama franchise, the game is fun, i remember back then when i was a kid, my sister always borrow my DS to play cooking mama even though she doesn't like playing video games :) so i was really excited when i heard Cooking mama is coming to the west.
P.S: i'm the happy smiley face :D

I love cooking Mama! I've played the one for DS. It's so fun, and mama is so awesome <3

glad they decided to make another one, hope this one turns out really good. Too bad it won't be released for EU. :(

or maybe it will eventually? :p

They still make "Mama" games?...

I thought they all died out. Huh. After I saw Camping Mama I stopped paying attention.

Reactions: Kyubey
Reactions: CrazyElf, Mikaya and Moon Rain
Not my type of game, but I can understand why some people like it, but I think their adience is mostly younger girls :) not that I'm that old... But you know what I mean :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Reactions: Mikaya
I actually enjoyed playing Cooking Mama for the 3DS and it I think it was a pretty popular game for the console. I don't know if it will be as popular as it once was with all the tablet and smartphone games floating around, but I think it will enjoy a moderate level of success.

I actually never played any Cooking Mama game before, so I only tried the demo of the Garden Mama one >.>

@Spinnerweb Do you have Cooking Mama 4? Right now it's $19.99 on eShop.

Back