Persona Q Coolest Looking FOE in Persona Q

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
so what FOE do you think looks the coolest. I can't really name one off the top of my head right now.

It's in the 3rd labyrinth, it's that scary doll FOE. I ran into it once and it took out my entire party in a matter of only 5 turns. No matter how hard I tried, it still keeps kicking my party's butts. >.<

I see... Is the 3rd labyrinth where you hide from something in the bathroom or is that the second one?

for me its got to be the reaper foe

The reaper . The 1st time seeing him in the game I didn't expect it and he kicked my butt. I was surprised that the put him in the game and thinks it adds a nice touch cause I was like the 1st time I ran into him in persona 3 . He still as creepy looking in persona Q as he is in persona 3 and still makes you wanna not run into him lol.

Reaper, hands down.

I've never played the PlayStation Persona games, but I've been hearing about him in Persona Q and how the characters were soo happy they have not encountered him yet >.<

I was kind of curious to find out what he was all about and I'm glad they put him in the game :3

Yeah, the reaper was one of the coolest but the coolest of them all was the doll FOE that literally jumps out of the screen (in 3d mode) that scares the daylights out of you. I didn't follow the order to not run in the area that freakin' doll was introduced. It was a big mistake. I almost shouted for getting jump-scared by it

Back