Moon/Sun CoroCoro Leaks for USUM!

• Thread starter buckembarnes
  • Start date
buckembarnes

buckembarnes

Collector
Towns Folk
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - CoroCoro

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. First, it reveals special Z Moves for Dusk Mane Necrozma & Solgaleo using the Solgaleo Z which turns Sunsteel Strike into the move Sunshine Smasher, and Dawn Wings Necrozma & Lunala using the Lunala Z which turns Moongeist Beam into Moonlight Blaster. It also introduces a new move known by Dusk Mane Necrozma called Photon Geyser It also confirms both of the new forms of Necrozma have got the ability Prism Armor. In addition to this, it mentions Z Rotom Power, where if you have good compatibility with Rotom, it can power up Z-Moves by letting you use Z-Moves more than once in one battle. Rotom Dex also has various new features introduced in the game. The magazine lists it as becoming more like you the more you use it. Rotom will also help you to get items & powers using a feature called Rotopon which access items in a feautre listed as "Rotom Power" which do things such as boost experience. You can also interact with the Rotom Pokédex more, answering questions from it and getting reactions. We'll bring more as it comes."

Source: Serebii

What do you think? Does Z Rotom Power seem overpowered to you? Are you excited for more Rotom interactions? What do you think of the new Z-moves?

It sounds like a replacement for O-Powers.

Well first I'd like to say, a Solgaleo Z and a Lunala Z is probably going to be the best Z Crystal to get, since it's for a Legendary Pokemon. Since there are fused with Necrozma I'm guessing the cutscenes will feature the Sun and Moon for the Z move. As you said a Rotom Z, I think Rotom in Sun/Moon was dropping an Easter Egg for the future game. As for having multiple Z moves in a battle, that's just going to be fun!

It sounds cool, I hope this is confirmed.

Back