SSB Corrin, Bayonetta,Cloud, and Ken Amiibos

• Thread starter Alpha Alien
  • Start date
Alpha Alien

Alpha Alien

3ds pedia mastermind
Towns Folk
So I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts about these guys getting Amiibo figures. I think that every one of them should get there own figure. I reall think that Jen should because he is Ryus best friend and they did only make one super street fighter Amiibo. So what do you guys think about how these people having a cool Amiibo all to them self.

So I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts about these guys getting Amiibo figures. I think that every one of them should get there own figure. I reall think that Jen should because he is Ryus best friend and they did only make one super street fighter Amiibo. So what do you guys think about how these people having a cool Amiibo all to them self.
All the others are already getting amiibos but why would Ken get one. He's not in smash, so no point of making an amiibo of him. Also who is this Jen character you speak of? Ken is Ryu's partner, not this Jen. Also, if you were doing the friend rule, where is Tifa for Cloud?

Ok fair point and I meant Jen I must of misspelled and cloud has other people from his game.

Ok fair point and I meant Jen I must of misspelled and cloud has other people from his game.
So you did mean Jen?

No ken

Back