SSB for 3DS Corrin DLC Dissapointment

• Thread starter blacky84462
  • Start date

Were you happy with the Corrin/Kamui DLC?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Corrin was good but not the extras

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
blacky84462

blacky84462

Hero of the outrealms
Towns Folk
I was very hyped for the Corrin DLC but unfortunately the trophies for Xander and Ryoma were nowhere near as good as the awakening trophies and the song, Lost in thoughts all alone, was a remix that totally ruined the original feel of one of my favourite video game tracks! I cannot tell you how unhappy this makes me feel. Does anyone else share this sentiment?

Corrin
Playable in Smash
Corrin plays well in Smash
I don't spend all day looking a trophies
I don't listen to the songs in Smash
I think the Corrin DLC is great, even if all that over stuff isn't up to par, I just enjoy playing as Corrin

I was very hyped for the Corrin DLC but unfortunately the trophies for Xander and Ryoma were nowhere near as good as the awakening trophies and the song, Lost in thoughts all alone, was a remix that totally ruined the original feel of one of my favourite video game tracks! I cannot tell you how unhappy this makes me feel. Does anyone else share this sentiment?

What exactly made the Trophies bad?

Also, we got 2 songs, the Remix and the Original, if you don't like the Remix, just don't use it...
And the remix was quite good imo, it reminds me of
The final battle music

Personaly,I thought my money was worth.Although I do standby that Ryu is my favorite DLC character out of the seven we've got,I thought Corrin was pretty fun and unique to play as.I like using his Side-Special and Neutral Special as they can knockback and buckle up quite a lot,and well,I'm playing as a barefoot dragon humanoid with a chainsaw-like sword and a lengthy spear.That says it all for me. :pompus:
Since I only have Corrin for my Wii U version of the game,I didn't get the trophies,and the only bonuses I was left with were the orginal and the newer version of "Lost in Thoughts All Alone".Boy,I love both of them.The melody,the tensity and the lyrics from the two combined left me with a jaw wide-open.It makes me actually want to consider adding Fire Emblem Fates(most likely Birthright first) on my wishlist of games,but if I were,I would prefer to finish the main campaign of Fire Emblem Awakening first,and I still have a lengthy road affront. :p
Excluding Bayonetta,as she's the only DLC fighter I don't own yet,I'd rank Corrin amongst my three favorite DLC characters,and I thought the music tracks he came along with were great,but it's understandable if you didn't like it as much as some others out there.

What exactly made the Trophies bad?

Also, we got 2 songs, the Remix and the Original, if you don't like the Remix, just don't use it...
And the remix was quite good imo, it reminds me of
The final battle music
The trophies were the ugly battle models not the nice anime ones they did with characters like lissa and I have not seen a second son but I only have the 3ds version.

You're talking about everything else but Corrin lol. Are you actually satisfied about the character himself? He can be quite a challenge to oppose with strategic utilization of his crazy move set in Smash, even after he dun got nerfed. All the other stuff (music being a special case) isn't what the smash community really hones in on. xD

You're talking about everything else but Corrin lol. Are you actually satisfied about the character himself? He can be quite a challenge to oppose with strategic utilization of his crazy move set in Smash, even after he dun got nerfed. All the other stuff (music being a special case) isn't what the smash community really hones in on. xD
I love the character but the extras like music and trophies are a big part of the game for me. I probably would not still be playing it if it only had the 1-4 player smash mode

The character himself/herself (GENDER EQUALITY FOR ALL) Is great :D

I honestly was getting tired of all the swordfighting characters and was like the fudge Nintendo? .... Bring some magic users in the game ;~; That obviously didn't happen and I decided to buy Corrin with my PC. I ended up liking him a lot. His moveset is really unique from the roster. All the characters have their own ups and downs but I don't think you should judge the trophies before the character :p

The character himself/herself (GENDER EQUALITY FOR ALL) Is great :D

I honestly was getting tired of all the swordfighting characters and was like the fudge Nintendo? .... Bring some magic users in the game ;~; That obviously didn't happen and I decided to buy Corrin with my PC. I ended up liking him a lot. His moveset is really unique from the roster. All the characters have their own ups and downs but I don't think you should judge the trophies before the character :p
Robin is a magic user :p and is available in both genders.

I liked Corrin, idc about teh extras.

Honestly, The whole corrin package was fine for me. I'm glad they brought her/him to the game, shes/hes a really cool character, and they really improved him/her a lot, graphics wise. The extras, like the song and the trophies I didn't really care about too much, but in all honesty they could have done better-_- She/he has really great moves, and overall they did a pretty good job on him/her.

Back