Corrin/Kamui customizer

• Thread starter manugutir
  • Start date
manugutir

manugutir

Humble Tactician
Towns Folk
Hello everyone! Some time ago, I found a "Robin customizer" that allowed you to, as the title says, customize the avatar from Fire Emblem Awakening and I found it pretty entertaining. Some days ago, I thought: "I wonder if there's already a Corrin customizer", I did some research and found this awesome app/website:

http://serenesforest.net/app/kamui/

It's pretty fun and it helps you with ideas on how to make your avatar for when Fire Emblem Fates is out. Personally, I'm really impressed on how some customization made the avatar look like me (a little, heh).

Here's an image of the avatar I'm planning to make for when I get the game!:

Manuel FEF.png

How did you enjoy it? Feel free to post your avatar customizations in this thread :)

This website is pretty fun
I hope that it has the same stuff as the game. Like, you know, if hair ten on the website is actually hair ten in the game. If it is, I don't have to waste time making my character, I can just go off the customizer & get into the game quickly. That be nice...

Wish I could show my character, but made him on my KINDLE & couldn't download the image :(

This website is pretty fun
I hope that it has the same stuff as the game. Like, you know, if hair ten on the website is actually hair ten in the game. If it is, I don't have to waste time making my character, I can just go off the customizer & get into the game quickly. That be nice...

Wish I could show my character, but made him on my KINDLE & couldn't download the image :(
Kindle nation cannot download... I know how you feel. But I find it really cool how people are making increasing ly cool apps and what not for free. What a time to be alive. Although knowing me I'm going to make my avatar look just like robin, call him raven, and laugh myself to sleep. I'm dying though. But really, I like your avatar @manugutir , and I would like to see yours @Circa if your can figure out a way to download it on to your kindle or just do it on a laptop or something

Reactions: manugutir
I knew about this a while back, but now that you mentioned it...
descarga (1).png
I was thinking of going on the first playthrough with the male, but this version of female looks so much better to me.
And yeah the website is fun, I got to share it with friends, and we all had our fun moments shareing Avatars.

Reactions: manugutir
Back