• Thread starter Henry 25313
  • Start date

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
Henry 25313

Henry 25313

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Since the Final Video presentation, there has been quite a DLC rivalry between two characters, Corrin, the swordsman/woman that has the queer power to transform into a dragon, and Bayonetta, the Umbra Witch specializing in ranged attack and having the ability to create demons using her hair.
SO, who do you prefer? Personally, I prefer Corrin. He's cool, and the fact that he can transform into a dragon, it's just plain awesome.

They're both meh. I never played fire emblem or Bayonetta but I'll choose Corrin because as you said he's cool and he can transform into a dragon AND he has no shoes like a gangster. Plus he has multiple gender like Villager and Wii Fit Trainer. Bayonetta is ehh

I haven't played Corrin (because I don't have him) so I'm gonna say Bayonetta. While I haven't mastered the combos, I sure seen others do it and it's really OP. Her Smash attacks are really powerful as well.

Btw, has anyone noticed how both Corrin's and Bayonetta's down-specials are too OP? Dang xP

I think Bayonetta because she has great combos and she can slow down time shes like the most powerful character Smash Bros. in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAYONETTA FOR DA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, Corrin is the better choice of the two, but If I had the choice, I would pick neither and go for cloud(Which is exactly what I did) Between corrin and bayonetta, corrin is better because she doesn't rely so heavily on combos. If you pay attention, most bayonetta users repeatedly spam her combo moves, because that's her main strength. If she happens to miss, shes wide open for a K.O. Corrin is mostly the opposite. Corrin doesn't have to rely on combos, shes got the type of moves that's great for offense, defense, and(If necessary) stalling until the battle ends. And most of the time, if you go into sudden death with against a corrin, it won't be pretty... I know from experience...

Well Corrin is easier to use but there's just nothing about him/her that sticks out to me as being good. His/her up air is a good kill move. His/her projectile can be useful. Dragon Lunge is a decent move but not my favorite. I think I'd prefer Bayonetta. She has good combos. She can Witch Time into kills. Some of her aerials are really good. In general she is a really good character that takes skill to learn and that is the sign of a well developed design.

Character wise, I like Corrin much more ( Haven't seen much of Bayo's personality ) playing wise, Bayonetta. Fun, easy combos, Witch Time leads into great finishers, she's just a really neat character, maybe Sakari's workers aren't too bad :D She's a little broken though....

I say Bayonetta, because corrin is so meh. Corrin is another swordsman, like there weren't enough before. He isn't as unique as shulk and his Monado arts, doesn't have a good enough blade like Marths with tipper or Roy's at the hilt. It's not as powerful as Ike or cloud. I guess he has a good projectile, and different helmet which is kinda cool. And his counter is powerful, but bayonetta's counter is better. You can style, 0- death combo, or do some damage, Bayo has really good combo, and Bayo has awsome taunts . If you want a swordsman, pick Roy or cloud to buy, or just shulk or marth.

I'd mostly play as Corrin.

Bayonetta looks too difficult to play :p I'm also not really a huge fan of those characters I dunno what it's called. At first sight of Bayo's movesets I thought it was okay, not cool or anything, just OP. Now, I see her as "meh". Not really interested in Bayonetta.

I like Corrin. I find his character easy to use and fun. I prefer simple and easy to use or kinda all-around characters, like Mario and Kirby.
Even though Corrin isn't really all-around, I really like the playstyle, he feels nice to play as.

I never played Bayonetta or any Fire Emblem game, so I didn't know who they were when they were revealed.

I will take Corrin over Bayonetta anyday, but in my opinion I much rather prefer other DLC characters such as Ryu and Cloud, I like cloud as in game he is a nice and powerful character, but hes recovery isnt too good if I have to be honest. But I also like Corrin as he/she has a very strong counter and very good recovery, i dislike bayonetta as most of the time,people spam witch time and then use one of the smash attacks. Ryu is a very good character as he has a unique moveset, with his specials being mixed with both a close up and ranged specials. I also like that when you use Ryus button inputs from the original arcade version/ Super Nintendo. So yes, I do prefer Corrin over Bayonetta.

LUCAS FOR THE WIN. But out of corrin and bayonetta i choose corrin. He/She has some really good combos that you have to truly practice for and are not part of her/his normal move set. Corrin has some amazing powers and is just a unique charter with his/her dragon transformation powers. Where as bayonetta is just a sexy girl with guns and easy bake combos.

Corrin for the win! I haven't actually played as bayo, but I've seen my friends call her awful. And i kinda think that too. But I have actually played as corrin and seen that he has some good combos, counters, ands good Final Smash. But I just prefer Corrin over bayo for a lot of reasons.

To be honest I have never had both of those characters yet. I have corn but I do not yet have bay I have corn but I do not yet have bayonetta. As of right now I would say that Koren is a better fighter because I love how she could either be a sniper or she could be an up close opponent. She has very good movie sets and I would not change a single thing about him. She has very good move sets and I would not change a single thing about him. So as of right now I would say the corn is the better fighter .

Back