SSB corrin tips 4 smash

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
corrin for smash he/she is a unique a character with a unique set of moves he just not any swordsmen he's great for doing a lot of damages up close while keeping enemies at bay using his/hers dragon fang which get some incredible range but if that wasn't enough he also has projectiles to stun enemies for a short time which is called dragon fang shot. As I mentioned before corrin has a side b called dragon fang but if u jump in the while using it changes to a move called dragon lunge which pin ur enemy down it comes in handy when u get in tight situations if u cant get close enough to an opponent this will help but it also doesn't just need to just be a attack it can help u get back on stage and important move called counter surge which is a counter will help u as pls but remember an opponent's attack will not reach u but really makes this character different from all the swordsman is how parts of him transform into a dragon use this set of skills well

I'm sorry I've put up with your broken grammar and spelling but this is where I draw the line. It's ok to give ideas for a character but to go and tell someone how to play them, Before they are even released is a bit weird. All I see is you pointing out the basics of him and not any real tips :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3905
First of all you can't write a review and tips about corrin before he's even released, We don't even know his combos and stuff yet.
2nd of all you really gotta work on your grammar/spelling, I've read a few more of you post and tbh at this point its really starting to annoy me.

Reactions: 3905 and Slayerpon Tatsu
-Never use dash attack.
-never use counter unless offstage when an opponent like Roy recovers
-Tilts look useful so use them
-Use back air when trying to recover
That's all I know about Corrin.

Back