Costumed forms of Pikachu revealed by CoroCoro magazine

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Nintendo insider says:
Monthly Japanese magazine CoroCoro hasn’t only revealed Mega Metagross, within the pages of its latest issue, also revealing that Pikachu will appear in multiple costumed forms.

Believed to be related to contests, the magazine shares five such costumes in Madame Pikachu, Hard Rock Pikachu, Idol Pikachu, Doctor Pikachu and Masked Pikachu. Such illustrations are accompanied by screenshots of their in-game representations, which add plenty of quirk to what remains to be the Pokémon series’ most iconic character. More information is promised within CoroCoro’s next issue.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will release in North America on November 21st, and Europe on November 28th.
Here are some images that show some variations of Pikachu
630x.jpg

630x.jpg

What are your thoughts on Pikachu? Do you like them? Let me know in the replies below.

Article source: http://www.nintendo-insider.com/201...d-forms-in-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/
Picture source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ore_for_pokemon_omega_ruby_and_alpha_sapphire

I think they're funny, but why does Pikachu get ALL the attention? I know he's the mascot and all, but that's only because Ash has it in the anime. I fell like they need to not focus on Pikachu with all the special, little things and give them to more or all the Pokemon.

ZOMG SO CUTE.

I WILL USE IT TO O.KO A TWLONFLAME.

I WILL I SWEAR.

SUCH KAWAII. SO CUTE. :)

One question: WHY IS THIS NOT CENSORED?! THAT IS THE MOST EXPLICIT, OFFENSIVE THING I HAVE SEEN IN POKEMON!!!

Wtf?! It's so.... wrong.

Meh. I don't care about it unless it affects the Pokémon competitively and most likely this won't (like Furfrou). If Smash was coming out later (which I forbid) these would be interesting skins for that game. All their tails appear to be different from the original and all of them have the same tail. They are silly to say the least.

I love them :). Although, I really don't care about them lol, but hey, such beauty lol. At least this kind of confirms that contests are coming back, because they are all dressed up in each of the fashions. Smart, beauty, cool, etc.

I love them :). Although, I really don't care about them lol, but hey, such beauty lol. At least this kind of confirms that contests are coming back, because they are all dressed up in each of the fashions. Smart, beauty, cool, etc.
Wait a second. What were the contests in Hoenn? They had Beautiful, Smart, Tough, Cute, and Cool. This is definitely a contest sort of thing and I'd be surprised if contests aren't in Hoenn now for this reason. After all each one is based off of one of the contest categories.

Reactions: CrazyElf
^Oh man, CrazyElf beat me to it.

This is what I think:
Madame Pikachu - Beauty
Hard Rock Pikachu - Cool
Masked Pikachu - Tough
Doctor Pikachu - Smart
Idol Pikachu - Cute

I'm not really taken with this entire costume feature, but it's nice to see some sort of change. I can't wait to dress up my Delcatty

Reactions: CrazyElf
Not really forms but mere costumes for Pokemon Amie lol And it symbolizes the 5 contests that partake in Pokemon contests lol

I love those customs my favorite one is Madame Pikachu :D, its just like furfrou they will have their own personality in Pokemon Amie and you can use it in battle, Pokemon Amie pretty much confirms this because its something that is in your team , i think you can change your pikachu in some special house in OR/AS related to Contests . Also if you pay attention those are female pikachu because their tail is heart shaped, i would be surprised if those affect sttats but probably no t.t

So adorable! :D

I love Pikachu. I will definately get all the forms but my favorite are Pikachu P.H.D. and Pikachu Libre. That just makes me want to get OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire even more.

It's pretty cool that they will have some costumes for Pokemon this time. I actually liked doing the Pokemon Contests in Sapphire and I'm excited for it in OR/AS. A possible feature for contests this time around might be online contests where you actually compete against other trainers for the Pokemon ribbon. It would be a bit more fun than just competing against the same old NPCs.

didn't expect these, but what a nice idea! Pikachu is awesome. :p

I thought they were actual forms, but turns out to be costumes. xD

I like them all, they're cute! It's cool that each one represents a specific personality. :)

Back