Crash Bandicoot 4 website source code lists "Switch"

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not sure how many Crash Bandicoot fans we have here, but the Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time website has "Switch" in its source code even though the website has PlayStation 4 and Xbox One listed on the public site.

Ee2aMCAWoAI8SP3

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

It could have just been an option the web developer added on an "if" case scenario for major platforms. And if there really is a Switch version, someone could easily choose the option instead of having the web developer add in new options.

What do you think? :eyes:

I'm not sure how many Crash Bandicoot fans we have here, but the Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time website has "Switch" in its source code even though the website has PlayStation 4 and Xbox One listed on the public site.

Ee2aMCAWoAI8SP3

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

It could have just been an option the web developer added on an "if" case scenario for major platforms. And if there really is a Switch version, someone could easily choose the option instead of having the web developer add in new options.

What do you think? :eyes:

Considering the remastered trilogy came to switch eventually, I'd be a lil bit suprised if this didn't. It'll most likely come later though like it did before, iirc the exact same thing happened with the site back then too.

The more the merrier I say. It would fit nicely on the Switch. It may not be announced yet, but perhaps they put the option there for when it does get announced.

It’s also possible it was put there awhile back but the Switch version got canceled for whatever reason between when the site was made and the official platform announcement.

Back