1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Crash bandicoot on switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Games' started by EstebanTill2, Mar 10, 2018.

1. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,210 coins
    WEll, the direct has already gone and with it, we got to know some pretty good stuff coming to nintendo switch. One of those games officially announced was Crash bandicoot N sane Trilogy. Now this was a former ps4 exclusive game that is making its way to nintendo switch. The game is a compilation of 3 games that have been remastered for current gen consoles. The game has been out on ps4 for a while already but it seems that it may get a good reception on switch.

In my personal case, I am looking forward to getting this game, it seems to be really fun and because of the capabilities of nintendo switch, I can take it everywhere with me. As far as I know, the game will take you into a journey through many locations so I am really excited for that.

You can check out some early game footage running on switch in the link below.

2. Theresia

Theresia Hee-roine Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    129 coins
    While I'm not really fond of Crash Bandicoot, this will make many fans happy.

A "portable" version of the three games is already available on PSP/Vita as PSOne Classics, but the graphics haven't aged well and the screen looks terribly stretched if you don't want to be stuck with the tiny unscaled screen.
    I didn't really liked the controls either.

So, I think the remake is the way to go for both new players and old time fans if they want to play on handheld. :)
  3. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,210 coins
    That is excactly what i see, when you purchase a multiplat game on switch, you are being charged for the two versions of the game, but you just pay the price for one. Let me set this up, when you get a switch game, you get a portable version and a home console version of the game in just one purchase. I think being able to play this and many others like skyrim or wolfenstein on the go is just great!

I also agree with you that we are getting a remastered version of the game, so that must be really good.
  4. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    85 coins
    Looks like the cosmic travesty caused by Skylanders finally had a redeemable action.
  5. Aura Knight

Aura Knight Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    190 coins
    Dude, I grew up on those Crash games. It's strange to see them so...smooth with PS4 graphics, but I dig the plan and would buy it if I could!

If only I had a Switch... :panda:
  6. NintendoBoi61

NintendoBoi61 New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    12 coins
    I wonder how Crash Bandicoot on the Switch would handle?? The battery life should be pretty good(4+hrs maybe??) One thing is for certain, it will not have the good looks of the PS4 version, but the Switch is not on the same levelas the PS4. And as someone on this page said, there are already versions of the Crash games on PSN. I have already played these games on PSN, but having them on the go? YES,YES,YES!
  7. coolflare

coolflare The flame of wonder and coolness Pedia Battle King

Play Coins:
    59 coins
    Well, I have this game on PS4 so I’m not gonna buy it again but if this is your first Crash game, get ready to experience the platforming Dark souls