Crash bandicoot on switch

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
WEll, the direct has already gone and with it, we got to know some pretty good stuff coming to nintendo switch. One of those games officially announced was Crash bandicoot N sane Trilogy. Now this was a former ps4 exclusive game that is making its way to nintendo switch. The game is a compilation of 3 games that have been remastered for current gen consoles. The game has been out on ps4 for a while already but it seems that it may get a good reception on switch.

In my personal case, I am looking forward to getting this game, it seems to be really fun and because of the capabilities of nintendo switch, I can take it everywhere with me. As far as I know, the game will take you into a journey through many locations so I am really excited for that.

You can check out some early game footage running on switch in the link below.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/03/...-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-on-nintendo-switch/

While I'm not really fond of Crash Bandicoot, this will make many fans happy.

A "portable" version of the three games is already available on PSP/Vita as PSOne Classics, but the graphics haven't aged well and the screen looks terribly stretched if you don't want to be stuck with the tiny unscaled screen.
I didn't really liked the controls either.

So, I think the remake is the way to go for both new players and old time fans if they want to play on handheld. :)

That is excactly what i see, when you purchase a multiplat game on switch, you are being charged for the two versions of the game, but you just pay the price for one. Let me set this up, when you get a switch game, you get a portable version and a home console version of the game in just one purchase. I think being able to play this and many others like skyrim or wolfenstein on the go is just great!

I also agree with you that we are getting a remastered version of the game, so that must be really good.

Looks like the cosmic travesty caused by Skylanders finally had a redeemable action.

Dude, I grew up on those Crash games. It's strange to see them so...smooth with PS4 graphics, but I dig the plan and would buy it if I could!

If only I had a Switch... :panda:

I wonder how Crash Bandicoot on the Switch would handle?? The battery life should be pretty good(4+hrs maybe??) One thing is for certain, it will not have the good looks of the PS4 version, but the Switch is not on the same levelas the PS4. And as someone on this page said, there are already versions of the Crash games on PSN. I have already played these games on PSN, but having them on the go? YES,YES,YES!

Well, I have this game on PS4 so I’m not gonna buy it again but if this is your first Crash game, get ready to experience the platforming Dark souls

As I've never played any Crash Bandicoot games, I was actually excited for this. Also it helped that I never thought Sony would allow this to happen either. Quite a nice addition to the direct. The games do look like they are a little outdated design wise, but that remains to be seen by me. In any event does this mean Crash in Smash Switch???

Well mate, you are really talking about a bunch of things at the same time! Which is awesome! I think it is because the rights of the game are held by Activision that this port can actually happen on switch. It was an exclusive game when launched for the playstation 1, but I think there are some changes. In addition to this, well the mechanics of the game could possibly seem a little old fashioned because it is a remaster of an already old game, which I am not saying it is a bad thing at all. Finally, whether Crash could make a cameo in smash bros, it is clearly possible, so we may expect it to be announced for the future of the game as a dlc.

Although I am not a Crash fan I am happy this is coming out for the Switch. Several people I know held off on buying the other versions in hopes of a Switch version. Hope this does well so maybe if they make a Spyro collection they will also port that over to the Switch too. I was always more of a Spyro fan .

In my case, it took me extremely by surprise! I have been hearing some rumours about the port to the nintendo switch and xbox but as I said, I heard rumours, so I did not pay that much attention. Honestly, I did not see the possibility of this game making its way to nintendo switch, not because I didn´t like it, but it was a playstation exclusive. So, it ended up being just a time exclusive, and fortunately, we are getting this collection on switch!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back