Crash Bandicoot

• Thread starter snobothehobo
  • Start date
S

snobothehobo

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Did any of you ever play this game?

This was one of the first games I remember playing on the first Playstation console! I spent a lot of time playing this game and trying to beat all the levels. I don't think that I ever did... xD

I still own it. A classic (if overrated) Psx game. I remember playing it a lot back in the day. It came out around the same time SM64 did though, which didn't help - true 3D vs. faux 3D. Still a fun, if familiar game. Enjoyed it enough to pick up the sequels.

I still have my crash bandicoots and spyros! I played those ever since iwas 7 years old....good, good, memories!

A little bit overrated, yet a good platformer. I played all the series until the IP was sold, though.
One of my childhood game ;)

Oh god the countless hours I played the Crash games. That is my favorite Sony game ever. I would actually buy a PS4 if they made a new game in the series.

I've played all the Crash Bandicoot games. The original game on the PS1 was great, and Crash was considered Sony's mascot for a long time because everyone loved his games.

My personal favourite in the series is Crash Team Racing :cat:

It's sad that Crash is kind of dead now, but Naughty Dog (the original developers) recently said they might revive him.

I love the game it's so funny to play it as a fox hahahaha. it's power are almost the same as rayman.

Back