Crash team racing nitro-fueled

• Thread starter DarkSpyro
  • Start date
YES

YES

YES

YES!!!

Crash Team Racing will have a remake, eh? This reminds me when I used to play it on my PSone and occasionally played the adventure mode. Even though some suggests that the Switch port might be possibly delayed, I hope they'll optimize it nicely, because I'll get it on my Switch when it's out.

eh, I've always been kinda interested in CTR, but idk about this. From what I've seen it kinda looks like they've gone more Mario Kart then something unique. I'll most likely wait til it comes out on switch, see how well it runs, and what the game plays like exactly.

I wouldn't mind having a racing game on my switch, I wont get MK8D until I find it for incredibly cheap so having something else new to play would be nice. That or I'll just get the PS1 version and play it on my PS2 lol (whenever I get that fixed....)

I love Crash a ton as well, but like @Sky said, the game does look more Mario Kart than an actual original idea. :p

However, I’ll definitely try it out when it releases (cause duh, it’s Crash), and see how it goes. I loved the original version, and this seems like a port with better graphics, and some other minor changes. Regardless, I’m still going to try it out if I can.

This would actually be the first racing game I’d own on the Switch (besides MK8), so I’m quite excited.

One thing that I know would be unique to Crash Team Racing is the story/adventure mode where you can drive through different maps to select areas to race for, so I hope story mode will be available in the remake as well.

And on other note, looks like the kart can be customized if the trailer hints it (I'm sure that option was absent in the original PSone game), so I hope unlocking kart parts and characters would be easier in this game, especially after I saw Ripper Roo in that trailer.

Back