Show Off Cream the Rabbit artwork collections

• Thread starter SamKitsune
  • Start date
SamKitsune

SamKitsune

An Unknown Enity
Towns Folk
For many years, I have created tons of Cream fan art and submitted to various sites. I do hope that you like them, considering I have been rejected from a lot of sites for being talent-less. I questioned to myself if I do have talent.

Cream-Battle2.jpg

Cream-Mario-Final.jpg
WP-Cream-Final.jpg
72191_SamBacon_cream-2011.jpg
Valentine-Cream2.jpg

235605_SamBacon_cream-winter1.png

304846_SamBacon_cream_portrait.jpg

Cream-Musune.jpg
Sonic-Cream.png

Luigi-Cream-2014.jpg

I have more Cream fan art and sketches if you like to see. Should I continue to make artworks? I don't know if I still have talent . . .

Reactions: TerraKnight, 18, 3823 and 3 others
Nice. I personally don't care much about Cream. but this is some good art. thumbs up.

Don't let people discourage you from your art. I cant do digital art, I draw traditionally.
There were times people looked down on my art. Especially when I first started. You just got to ignore the people that try to bring you down. The only time you should care (somewhat) is when someone points out things you should improve on.

Theres always room for improvement.

Im sure you have a deviantart right? its a good place to share your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya
It mostly looks good. You could probably do some animation with artwork like that. And I'm surprise that there are artwork sites that could reject you. Probably visiters being jerks who want art to be perfect. But this is actually good work. You should try deviantart. I've seen worse art before.

Nice. I personally don't care much about Cream. but this is some good art. thumbs up.

I happen to love Cream and searching for anyone who is a Cream fan. I know that there are more. I don't want her to disappear like me.

Don't let people discourage you from your art. I cant do digital art, I draw traditionally.
There were times people looked down on my art. Especially when I first started. You just got to ignore the people that try to bring you down. The only time you should care (somewhat) is when someone points out things you should improve on.

Theres always room for improvement.

Im sure you have a deviantart right? its a good place to share your work.

It mostly looks good. You could probably do some animation with artwork like that. And I'm surprise that there are artwork sites that could reject you. Probably visiters being jerks who want art to be perfect. But this is actually good work. You should try deviantart. I've seen worse art before.

I have a Deviantart account. http://sam-kitsune.deviantart.com

I . . . don't have too much respect there. Not enough views and favs. It's as if my artworks did not exist. I don't visit there anymore, considering I'm rejected there. There are other sites that are like that; and yes, their excuse is either they want no deviation from artworks that they want, not accepting different art styles, or that they simply are too connected with the artists that they worship. It really felt as if I don't exist.

Also, I have been making artworks for more than 20 years . . . but I started digital artworks since 2004. Still, I do have experience, so please don't treat me like some newbie. It really felt as if I have no talent at all.

I can make animations as well. If I got time, I can make one.

Reactions: loonieboy
Your deviantart looks like its doing fine. You do have a lot followers. Getting noticed on deviantart or any other site takes time too. I look at it like youtube. If you keep posting art back to back, you increase your chance of being noticed.

I for one, wish I had that much followers. But I really don't care much about followers, because I draw for myself not for others.

I cant even post half the stuff I draw since its too mature.

Your deviantart looks like its doing fine. You do have a lot followers. Getting noticed on deviantart or any other site takes time too. I look at it like youtube. If you keep posting art back to back, you increase your chance of being noticed.

I for one, wish I had that much followers. But I really don't care much about followers, because I draw for myself not for others.

I cant even post half the stuff I draw since its too mature.

Are you sure? It isn't enough to make a career out of it. I know that there are people who makes a living making artworks and posting it there . . . and most of them are celebrities. None of my artworks ever been featured on the home page. No one even wants to commission me. What kind of professional I am if my artworks are not good enough to be paid?

Believe you me, I have YouTube as well. I am pretty much everywhere. It really does not matter how many I submit, the result is the same. In fact, looking back at all of my artworks depresses me. I'm getting worse and worse everyday. My artworks are not improving overtime, but getting awful by the second. I cannot stand too much pain. Either one of my artworks have gone viral and break a million views, or I will suffer more, knowing that I cannot start my career at all. Where does money come from if hard work really goes nowhere? I need attention . . . I need to be viral to start my career. BTW, I wish I be creative for myself. I wish to live off with my talent. Unfortunately in this reality, money is life. Therefore, I have to be successful and be viral. I cannot become somebody I am not . . . I have to be creative . . . I have to make games. I have to be a professional game developer.

If you worry about posting mature artworks, try another site, or use a different account. Anonymity is a gift the Internet provides. I made NSFW artworks as well. You may find them on various sites and account names, but I wouldn't post them here. Of course, there is one hint: my profile pic.

I've been aiming to develop games all my life. And what you said about money is 100% correct. sadly money is what control's the people of this world. You do art & animation, but you also want to make games most of all correct?

I would say "Go on newgrounds, team up with people and make games." But its up to you.
Thats something I wanted to do.

there's not much I can say. Im 18 so I give much advise or anything.

I cant post my NSFW art because its drawn traditionally. Most sites require digital.
I can post it on tumblr, but Id rather show my work digital mainly because I like digital art.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been aiming to develop games all my life. And what you said about money is 100% correct. sadly money is what control's the people of this world. You do art & animation, but you also want to make games most of all correct?

I would say "Go on newgrounds, team up with people and make games." But its up to you.
Thats something I wanted to do.

there's not much I can say. Im 18 so I give much advise or anything.

I had been rejected from Newgrounds . . . plus, I used to make Flash games. Now, I'm using Unity . . . and soon, SmileBASIC.

I'll find my own path, even if it at a cost of many lives.

I cant post my NSFW art because its drawn traditionally. Most sites require digital.
I can post it on tumblr, but Id rather show my work digital mainly because I like digital art.

If you are worried about posting a traditional art to a site that "requested" digital, don't be. I posted my sketches online. I do have some Cream sketches that I will post here right now. 110TT101.JPG 276101_SamBacon_cream-mlp-sketch.jpg 01100901.JPG 01100902.JPG 01100903.JPG

I start my artworks with sketches done traditionally. I am not good sketching on a PC, even with a tablet. After it, I scan it and trace my sketch digitally. The rest is simply coloring in anything I traced. It feels natural to me, but for the rest of "professional" artists, they claim that it's not good enough, and suggesting that I should draw digitally and be more dependable with a tablet. That is something I cannot do. Why should I if I'm good just the way I am? They are afraid, that is for sure.

Reactions: Mikaya and loonieboy
Your work is really good! you should be proud of your pieces! I remember Cream the Rabbit, quite a cute character! :D

You've got some skills for sure. You shouldn't doubt yourself. Those sites that reject your work don't know what real art actually is. :p

The 3D-styled one is my favorite. It's like she's about to do a leap. xD

Nice! o:
I do quite remember Cream once in a certain Sonic game after seeing this :p
You should continue to hone your skills in drawing even if others might let you down.

Your work is really good! you should be proud of your pieces! I remember Cream the Rabbit, quite a cute character! :D

You've got some skills for sure. You shouldn't doubt yourself. Those sites that reject your work don't know what real art actually is. :p

The 3D-styled one is my favorite. It's like she's about to do a leap. xD

Nice! o:
I do quite remember Cream once in a certain Sonic game after seeing this :p
You should continue to hone your skills in drawing even if others might let you down.

Thanks for remembering Cream! I only hope that she isn't forgotten completely. I do not wish for the only people that remembers her are the ones that cares about her the most. Maybe she will rise, but who is to say?

The "3D-styled" art is really a 3D rendering of a modified Cream model that I did. I can make 3D models as well.

Thanks for cheering me up! I can't be the witness of my talent, therefore, I do not know myself if I have one. Maybe I'll continue to make artworks, knowing that there are people that believe I have talent.

Reactions: loonieboy and Mikaya
Your art is really good. It's really precise and shaded nicely. The sketches don't even look like sketches, they're fab >.<)/

Your art is really good. It's really precise and shaded nicely. The sketches don't even look like sketches, they're fab >.<)/

Thanks for the comment! Perhaps I do have talent. Maybe I'll continue to make illustrations and art, especially with Cream.

Cream Day in Japan is coming to December 19. I'll make artworks of Cream or anything Cream-related from a certain site. Would anyone want to see them once they're done? I mean . . . Cream isn't attracting attention . . .

Cream Day in Japan is coming to December 19. I'll make artworks of Cream or anything Cream-related from a certain site. Would anyone want to see them once they're done? I mean . . . Cream isn't attracting attention . . .

Japan has a Cream day? That's pretty cool. :eek:

Yes, we'd all like to see them! please post your art once you're finished! Good luck and hope they turn out well! :D

Japan has a Cream day? That's pretty cool. :eek:

Yes, we'd all like to see them! please post your art once you're finished! Good luck and hope they turn out well! :D

Thanks! I guess I'll make it.

Reactions: Mikaya
Looking good! I know nothing about the character you drew though. XD Digital drawing is pretty hard but you're doing great! I love your colourful style.

Back