Create own Smash character!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
if you were to create you own character for Super Smash Bros. What would they look like? what special powers/abilities would they have to use in battle? any strong weapons or just magic? what personality traits would they have? What would be their weaknesses/strengths? let your imagination run wild! xD

I would say as a character that have the ability to control gravity and move fast while floating but i think most of the Super Smash bro Character are described as nintendo and willing to make an character is useless maybe creating a mii giving it super powers might most be cool than creating an actual character.

I'd make a character similar to Kirby (In regards to copying one's powers/moves), and would be very skinny. She would wield two daggers, wear black boots, a red loose suit, and move kind of quickly. In replacement of a brain, she would have a micro chip in her head that gives her data of a character and his/her moves when their dna comes in contact with one of her blades. She naturally doesn't know how to fight and can only use her daggers to learn and steal your character's move set in an instant! Characteristics: Brunette, waist hair length, green eyes, and slightly tan.

I'd make a character based off of a Monster Hunter. His main weapon would be the Greatsword with a Bow in reserve (although that isn't possible in the actual games). He would be able to charge up his weapon for devastating damage. He would be slow and not very agile, but when he strikes, he can deal a lot of damage. He would a side smash along with an overhead swipe. His special would be a spin attack maybe. He can always switch to his bow for more ranged combat. His final smash would be the ability to call a Rathalos to attack enemies with massive fireballs for a limited amount of time. I think it would be interesting to see how a Monster Hunter character would fare in this game, although they may be too slow for the fast-paced action of Smash Bros.

This is exactly opposite of what Smash stands for (besides representing the Mii Fighter), but wth I'll make one on the top of my head.
Name: Joe the Not-so Average
Appearance: An anime style perhaps like Pit for the Toon version and the regular one will be slower/stronger but more real like Marth or Snake
Special trait: shapeshifting special attacks and Final Smash
How to use him well: His air attacks are the best in the game. When he's in the air he's invincible, with long ranged side and up airs but a wimpy down air because he's afraid of falling since his mom tried to kill him in various ways like dropping him on rusty metal spikes from 100km in the air.
Weaknesses: He's slightly slower than Mario and when he shape shifts using his specials he's a huge target. His specials besides his Up one tranform him and each give him a different buff for a specified time. The more useful incarnations are easier to hit and the smaller ones only to damage equivalent to what a parasite can do. On ground he has the shortest range of any character so he is forced to jump to get any major damage safely.

and if I were to make more new characters after that they would be put in instant win tiers because they are that cheap and/or because their taunts do major damage and work as extra special moves as well.

I wouldn't make one character, I'd make two! Their movesets are similar but are different.

One of them is a boy whose name is Pyro and his abilities involve fire attacks. His specialty is punches and he uses his fire powers to make up for his lack of kick power. His personality is short-tempered and if you mess with him or something or someone, bye-bye!

Another is a girl whose name is
Cyro and her abilities involve ice attacks. Her specialty is kicking and she uses her ice powers to make up for her lack of punch power. Her personality is being cool, calm, and collective and she occasionally has to pull Pyro out of certain situations.

They are both brother & sister and are fertirnal twins.

Back