• Thread starter Skyshaymin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyshaymin

Skyshaymin

Pokemon Champion/Kitty Lover
Towns Folk
Hi guys! It's Sky and I am posting a contest for the first time!

It's pretty self explanatory, make a fan made Pokemon. It can be a Mega, pre evolution, evolution, separate form, or an original Pokemon. Be creative! And do not copy it from someone. You must make it yourself and sign it. You can make it on any software, or just on paper. Give it a name and type, and say if it evolves from an existing Pokemon.

Pay 2 PC to me to enter and the prize is the pot.

Entries:
None yet

Last edited:
Hi guys! It's Sky and I am posting a contest for the first time!

It's pretty self explanatory, make a fan made Pokemon. It can be a Mega, pre evolution, evolution, separate form, or an original Pokemon. Be creative! And do not copy it from someone. You must make it yourself and sign it. You can make it on any software, or just on paper. Give it a name and type, and say if it evolves from an existing Pokemon.

Pay 2 PC to me to enter and the prize will become larger as each person joins.

Entries:
None yet
Hi, you might add what the (current) prize for you contest is and when the enddate is too. :)

Reactions: Mikaya
Hi, you might add what the (current) prize for you contest is and when the enddate is too. :)
Thanks, but I don't have a current prize because I don't have any of my own play coins. So I'm just going to give the winners the pot of coins

I don't think you should rely solely on entry fees to make up the prize. Perhaps earn your own pc for part of the prize. :)

also, wait at least 24 hours before bumping your thread. :p

Just state the prize is the pot. ;) I won't be able to join, I'm really busy. Otherwise this contest seems nice! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help everyone :)

Reactions: PersonSP and Mikaya
Do I win? Lol

Attachments

• 30106.png
    30106.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
It said create your own pokemon, didn't say Fusions weren't allowed ;) besides nothing beats some good ol fashioned

Last edited by a moderator:
It said create your own pokemon, didn't say Fusions weren't allowed ;) besides nothing beats some good ol fashioned
*butter ape

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this contest still going on?

Not sure why I'm doing this, I'm just gonna get my two PC back... Maybe

WP_20160611_17_35_12_Pro.jpg

Lol, this is months old, but I don't see why I can't revive it XD

As for fusions, sure, but I guess draw them so you at least put some effort?

And i didn't even see the posts from April... :p

Reactions: 24460
Is this still going on or no and you should add some of your own pc. If you do I'll enter

Is this still going on or no and you should add some of your own pc. If you do I'll enter
Its not going in. I returned my pc to Omar.

image.jpeg Okay so my created Pokemon is an evolution of diglett and a pre evolution of dugtrio

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back