Creative Video Ideas? Help!

• Thread starter Leonhart54
  • Start date
L

Leonhart54

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Hey everyone, I have a YouTube channel dedicated to raising awareness for 2 charities, Breast Cancer Research Foundation and Save the Children Fund being personally affected. My channel is gaming, tv, movies, anime from the 90's, 00's and today. I am not monetizing from it as my main goal is to entertain and raise awareness for these charities hence why I come to you guys for help.

If you guys have any good video ideas that you'd like to see come true, please let me know! Thanks guys!

for gaming you could.. um.. maybe do let's play's on games like nintendo or game therioes like other people. And it is very kind to help with this and raise awareness for charities!!

Reactions: Leonhart54
This is what I do to come up with video ideas.

Whenever I go out in public, I take a notebook with me and write down anything that catches my eye. I also do this at home while browsing the internet. Eventually I just add some of what I've written down together and tweak a few ideas (by this point it should be easy) and then make a video on it.

Good luck!

Reactions: Leonhart54
for gaming you could.. um.. maybe do let's play's on games like nintendo or game therioes like other people. And it is very kind to help with this and raise awareness for charities!!

This is what I do to come up with video ideas.

Whenever I go out in public, I take a notebook with me and write down anything that catches my eye. I also do this at home while browsing the internet. Eventually I just add some of what I've written down together and tweak a few ideas (by this point it should be easy) and then make a video on it.

Good luck!

Great ideas guys! Thanks so much!

Probably make a web series on what you like. In school, I have this thing called Random Rants which you can find in the blog. So do that if you want

Back