Closed Creep my pasta! Lost level edition

• Thread starter milesose
  • Start date
M

milesose

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
If you are reading this you have to make a creepypasta like a journalist would make a story (details...) about a lost level in a game. There will be a vote on the 30th December (right before the secret Santa, hopefully) to which creepypasta is the best. The winner will get a crappy hand made digital certificate :). And please don't make it full of cliches and blood. Nobody loves reading short bad creepypastas. Here is mine:

Hi, my name's Mile. Have you ever heard of the game Super Smash Bros. Melee? Well, I didn't and now I don't have much time left. It was shocking... Yesterday I found my old GameCube and I felt really nostalgic as I remembered the fun time I had playing Pikmin. I took it out of the box I found it it and plugged it in. It worked fine. There were some graphical glitches but those were just from the oldness of the console. I started playing Pikmin and everything was fine, the game loaded and the graphics were fine. I came to choose which save file to load. There was some save named ALEX which was strange since I don't know any Alex. He had no gameplay recorded. He was at the very start. I started playing it and just as I opened it there was a power outage and I had to wait an hour for electricity to come back.
My brother came when I booted back up the GameCube and told me: "Hey! Look what I found in my closet!" He was holding what appears to be Super Smash Bros. Melee all scratched and and burnt? He put it in and loaded the game. I never played Super Smash Bros. Melee and I was in shock that all those years I haven't played a game that was in my brother's closet. We played over and over the whole afternoon. Then I received a text message stating:"Alke morktah Malikhir" My brother then said he knows a glitch to one of the secret levels. After he tried a couple of times nothing would happen. It was eleven o'clock P.M. when my brother went to sleep, but I stood up trying to get to that level. It's supposedly a lost level Nintendo implemented in the beta build but was then removed for unknown reasons. After the tenth attempt I realised it was midnight and that I should go to sleep, but I promised my self I would get to the secret level. I tried one last time and surprisingly, it worked! It froze after I finished the process and cut to white. Second later it cut to red with what appears to be a man grinning. A loud brain-peircing noise was heard, and all the tables were shaking. It finally stopped and it popped to a weird looking Bowser castle with the sounds messed up. Whispering was heard saying: "Don't drop... For Malikhir!" I was freaked out and tried to turn it off. It wasn't very effective. It refused. Even when I plugged it out of the socket it worked. I tried moving with my ghost Mario which appeared. The Mario turned to me and started begging. A text bubble appeared saying: "Look closely" in a demonic Comic Sans font. Mario's head was ripped off. Another text bubble appeared: "Your next" I didn't know what was worse my grammar Nazi pain or the fear. I don't have much time left. If you ever recieve an e-mail containing "Alke morktah Malikhir" please run away.........

Nice story! :jawdrop:

Thanks! It'd be wonderful to see your story too!
Eh, I'm not so great with coming up with scary stories. :p

Eh, I'm not so great with coming up with scary stories. :p
Neither am I. I went cliche FTW here.

Back