AC:NL Creepy Dream Towns!

• Thread starter numage
  • Start date
numage

numage

_(┐ \ε:)_❤_(:3/ ∠)_
Towns Folk
Hello, I know it is a little late for Halloween but I found some amazing Dream Towns a while ago and I think it is very cool. So, I recommended you guys to visit these Towns!

Aika Village- 2600-0218-7298
Personally I think this town is super cool! Feels like an abandoned town but somehow lively (haunted??)
The settings are great, the music also sent chills down my spine!
>>Preview<< >>Story behind the settings<<

Shachipanda-2100-0784-7385
This town is where a murder took place! Very good set up with a lot of bloods. The murder is also hiding in this town! It is like a little adventure here, very exciting (even my brother who is not interested in this game want to have a look around!)
>>Preview<<

Grief- 5400-3968-6360
Not too creepy for me but I think things are really blocking my way here! Not sure if that have changed yet.
>>Preview<<

I hope you guys enjoy the terror of these towns!!

Reactions: DarkDrifloon and Jeff The Killer
thanks!

The song from Aika Village gives me the creeps each time I hear it, I tried listening to it in my house but quickly switched it to another K.K. hit song....funny thing is the live version sounds nothing like the aircheck.

I didn't know there were other towns I will have to check them out later on. Thanks for share them ^^.

Thanks for the addresses :) I'll check them later

Aika's village is awesome and famous too! It is quite creepy. I wonder how the plaza tree is so gigantic. And that garden of carnations is so big! The town of Sachipanda is cool too! All these towns look awesome

I've seen the Aika village many times, it's really creepy and there are many backstories made for it. It seems like the doll killed the girl and her family. I really don't think a happy game like Animal Crossing should have creepy stuff like this, it's not good...

Back