creepypasta

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
has anyone ever watched this? also i would not recomed doing it at night and i would not recomend it to anyone who is a beliver of myths.

Reactions: DracoWinged
xD that was sure a good story, poor guy he maybe have a traume now :p

yea :p also i wached it at midnight boy did it scare me lol

Reactions: 532
Meh. I never get scared by things that are supposed to scare me. I can watch a horror movie without screaming/getting scared. But when I play LoZ Skyward Sword, boy do the Silent Realms scare the crap outta me.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Some creepy Pokedex entries:

Reactions: DracoWinged
Creepypastas about Pokémon are generally not scary (to me).
Honestly, the creepiest one to me was the Pokémon Black (there's no relation with the DS game) for the GameBoy.
Also, anybody heard the Lavender Town Beta Music ? It's messed up.

Reactions: Madori Chan and 3dsatackman
Yes i have heard the Lavender Town beta music. I don't think that it was the cause of children suicide I listened to it couple years ago. Yes I agree it's sounds pretty weird, but not that creepy. Pokémon Lost Silver was probably creepiest one of Pokémon at least for me it was you can check it out if you like.

Creepypastas about Pokémon are generally not scary (to me).
Honestly, the creepiest one to me was the Pokémon Black (there's no relation with the DS game) for the GameBoy.
Also, anybody heard the Lavender Town Beta Music ? It's messed up.

yea i have heard of it but i think that is is all fake.
Yes i have heard the Lavender Town beta music. I don't think that it was the cause of children suicide I listened to it couple years ago. Yes I agree it's sounds pretty weird, but not that creepy. Pokémon Lost Silver was probably creepiest one of Pokémon at least for me it was you can check it out if you like.

yea that lost silver is a great haloween scare , but it says on the description that "this is fake i made it up so dont worry" so that one is a total fake but still it was scary.

Lost silver isn't even scary. White hand and Buried alive are fake. Pokemon black 1st gen is a rom hack. Hypnos lullaby is false since I have proven most hypnosis is FAKE. It's all fake. Why can't I be scared anymore T.T

why do you say we can't watch it at midnight?

why do you say we can't watch it at midnight?
Because some are considered scary, and may prevent some people from sleeping by causing them nightmares.

So remember. Don't watch Creepypastas sunless you want to have nightmares. Except the tails doll. The tails doll is TOTALLY SAFE. Go watch it sometime. Lol. :p

I usually don't get scared of things that I can't see visually so I think I'm fine. There's broad daylight outside right now anyways so I always have a place to go if I get too scared. In video games, the only time I've been scared is in Skyrim when I was going through Bleak Falls Barrow for the first time. It was super creepy and I barely made it out alive.

Back