CREEPYPASTA

• Thread starter SShadow
  • Start date
SShadow

SShadow

I AM EPIC
Towns Folk
sonic_exe_emote_by_baddogalliance-d7b870w.png
muhahahahahahah SONIC.EXE is my fav what's yours?

sonic_exe_emote_by_baddogalliance-d7b870w.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
Although I'm not too familiar with very many creepypastas yet, I do like them.

My favorite so far is The Alice Killings.

Pokemon Strangled Red
Squidward's Suicide

I think these are the only two I remember. I know I've read more, but I forgot their names.

Reactions: 18
I think I've read almost all the stories on Creepypasta up till September 2014 :panda: I'm not a very big fan of the haunted game ones, I like the ones that are actual scary stories better.

My favourites - hmm, hard to pick...

A recent one (that was an improved one of a Cr-ppypasta story), 'A Cold Love Story' was pretty good. There were these two ones about fairies being scary instead of pretty and buzzing with wings that were nice. 'Psychosis' was great. 'Jeff the Killer' was good, despite being highly convoluted (12-year-olds fighting that brutally and whatnot). 'Bedtime' was nice.

I can't pick one that was my absolute favourite out of them all. All in all, a large portion of them suck and most aren't scary, and only one (about infant-resembling dolls) traumatized me, not because it was scary but because I can't bear the thought of mothers splattering their babies up the walls and mistaking them for dolls.

EDIT: I just realized - 'WHO WAS PHONE?' is the greatest creepypasta of all time :hilarious:

Last edited:
I don't know, I tend to prefer the ones related to computer and gaming, but some that doesn't have a relation with them are also good.
At the moment, I'm waiting for the guy who wrote the "1999" creepypasta to continue writing it, otherwise, well, not much to read, and I like most of them.

Also, Sonic.EXE is no longer considered as a creepypasta, but as a trollpasta. Too many clichés, according to the guys at Creepypasta Wikia.

Reactions: 18
Pokemon Strangled Red
Squidward's Suicide
WHO WAS PHONE
The Statue
Glitchlett
Are All my favs :D

I love all the Creepypasta stories, though my favorites would have to be

Jeff the Killer
Ticci Toby
Smile.jpg
BEN DROWNED
Laughing Jack
Lost Silver
BRVR
Eyeless Jack

And I'm not sure if these count as Creepypasta but I enjoy the Holders

(Though after reading EJ's story I woke with a pain in my lower back the next day)

Well I don´t really like most Creepypast but I like Stories like Jeff the Killer because its possible that it could be real
And well the ones I most dislike are lost episode and corrupted video game creepypasta becuase they have lots of cliches in em

Oh this is one of my favorite topics. My favorite creepy pasta is of the creepy Canadian channel. Just mentioning it just makes me shiver. Also there are allot more like Slendy, @Jeff The Killer, and lots more that I can't recall but I knew or kow allot. :D

Oh Slendy, he is one of the cool ones! I remember when he came out everyone was so hyped with him, I remember a time I tricked my teacher into playing the 8 pages, she played it complaining about how boring it was then Slender got her!

The story that always gets me is the Rake. I remember seeing pictures of him, and then one day I was watching some paranormal investigation show on Sci-Fi (SyFy...I they changed it) and the Rake pops up as something to be investigated! Sadly they said he wasn't worth investigating...:(

@Derplink_:3

Oh Slendy, he is one of the cool ones! I remember when he came out everyone was so hyped with him, I remember a time I tricked my teacher into playing the 8 pages, she played it complaining about how boring it was then Slender got her!

The story that always gets me is the Rake. I remember seeing pictures of him, and then one day I was watching some paranormal investigation show on Sci-Fi (SyFy...I they changed it) and the Rake pops up as something to be investigated! Sadly they said he wasn't worth investigating...:(

@Derplink_:3
Oh I think Mr. Rake is a well known creature in Africa (I think) I've seen a video of two African dudes with a camera recording something, and they stumbled upon a slump skeletal corpse that suddenly had glowing eyes and got up It scared the bejeepers out of me.

Creatures like the Rake are real. I've even seen some of them. Okay, maybe once when the sun was giving me brain fever :p

Creatures like the Rake are real. I've even seen some of them. Okay, maybe once when the sun was giving me brain fever :p
I've been toyed around by demons so I guess the rake could be real. :D

I love Ben drowned, disney after dark, the russian sleep experiment, slenderman (before he became over saturated), wake up, and jeff (not because the story is good, or realistic, but mainly because jeff himself scares the poo out of me)

I love Ben drowned, disney after dark, the russian sleep experiment, slenderman (before he became over saturated), wake up, and jeff (not because the story is good, or realistic, but mainly because jeff himself scares the poo out of me)
Jeff is like the raddest of all the creepy pasta guys. :D

Back