criminal girls “escape from asura” criminal girls X

• Thread starter ariamisu
  • Start date
ariamisu

ariamisu

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
i have played criminal girls 1 on psp and had a great time and beat it several years ago then got the vita port of 1 in japan called invitation only and am still playing through this version of the game “put it down for a few years” i have noticed a second game , criminal girls 2 came out and while i have not gotten the sequel to criminal girls as i was repelled by how the diffuculty spikes and you are always at a disadvantage as your skills effects harm the enemy less than theirs does to you and how accuracy down in this game makes your skills “even HEALING skills targeting your allies” miss like crazy so i just watch playthroughs of criminal girls 2 and there was even a mobile phone game for criminal girls in japan as well .
today i while late discovered a new criminal girls game called escape from asura “criminal girls x in japan “ is coming out sometime this year outside of japan for ps4 and switch , i am excited from this news as it has been a long time since i heard anything about criminal girls series and since i got a criminal girls game , is anyone else looking forward to this or knows that this exists?https://www.siliconera.com/criminal-girls-x-is-coming-west-as-escape-from-asura/

Reactions: phofufury
Back