• Thread starter Derpguy64
  • Start date

Favorite Feature From the Update?

• Total voters
Derpguy64

Derpguy64

Smash/Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Welp, since there's an update for Cube Creator 3D, might as well open a thread to talk about the 3DS Minecraft clone. Personally, I think the update adds a lot of options to the game, and the last step is to add in multiplayer modes, as well as the option to change the world size. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Thelastprodigy
I think the game is not worth its asking price I paid half of what they are offering now and that is reasonable now the game is good yes .. I understand the whole its not easy to make a game deal.. but the glitches the AI sucks scuse my choice of words .. I got chased by a ghoul thing which oddly got stuck between trees and im saying trees like this I will draw it out at bottom of post...
... not fun when you can easily block them it doesn't happen all the time but that seems to be the pattern in which they get stuck.. on top of the blocks being so little theres LESS stuff then even MINECRAFT ALPHA O.O I mean come on! once you hit those veins of dimonds and iron the games done its boring once you have made everything ..the world is not endless AND IT CAN BE DONE ....

I hate linking stuff like this here but for those who believes minecraft can't be done on the 3ds check this out ...

http://smealum.github.io/3dscraft/
"
3DScraft
3DScraft is a 3DS homebrew adaptation of the popular game Minecraft. At the moment it is akin to a very basic version of Minecraft's creative mode : you can run around, fly, destroy blocks, place blocks, all in an infinite world generated procedurally in real time. All modifications made to the world are saved to the SD card so that progress isn't lost. Best of all, the game can run in stereoscopic 3D and it looks, like, really cool."

and that proves IT CAN BE DONE I mean come on one dude made this and im sure hes younger then cube creator and cube life survival devs !!
this game was a jump cause I believed they could do that ^^^^

but I was wrong seems only the hackers can make decent stuff ..

The grid pattern in which the enemy's tend to randomly get stuck in
Trees=O
Free block = x

enemy
V
xxOO
^
Me

Reactions: Derpguy64
I think the game is not worth its asking price I paid half of what they are offering now and that is reasonable now the game is good yes .. I understand the whole its not easy to make a game deal.. but the glitches the AI sucks scuse my choice of words .. I got chased by a ghoul thing which oddly got stuck between trees and im saying trees like this I will draw it out at bottom of post...
... not fun when you can easily block them it doesn't happen all the time but that seems to be the pattern in which they get stuck.. on top of the blocks being so little theres LESS stuff then even MINECRAFT ALPHA O.O I mean come on! once you hit those veins of dimonds and iron the games done its boring once you have made everything ..the world is not endless AND IT CAN BE DONE ....

I hate linking stuff like this here but for those who believes minecraft can't be done on the 3ds check this out ...

http://smealum.github.io/3dscraft/
"
3DScraft
3DScraft is a 3DS homebrew adaptation of the popular game Minecraft. At the moment it is akin to a very basic version of Minecraft's creative mode : you can run around, fly, destroy blocks, place blocks, all in an infinite world generated procedurally in real time. All modifications made to the world are saved to the SD card so that progress isn't lost. Best of all, the game can run in stereoscopic 3D and it looks, like, really cool."

and that proves IT CAN BE DONE I mean come on one dude made this and im sure hes younger then cube creator and cube life survival devs !!
this game was a jump cause I believed they could do that ^^^^

but I was wrong seems only the hackers can make decent stuff ..

The grid pattern in which the enemy's tend to randomly get stuck in
Trees=O
Free block = x

enemy
V
xxOO
^
Me
You do have quite a good amount of valid points. Times like these where I wish I had real Minecraft.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
Back