Cube Creator X

• Thread starter Yumi Chi
  • Start date
Yumi Chi

Yumi Chi

Creative Gamer Girl
Towns Folk
A Unique Voxel like game similar to Minecraft, Portal Knights & others.
You can take on Quests for the Lord & other villagers, Farm, Cook, Battle, Fish & build lots.
your homeland gets bigger the more you please the lord like finding & bringing back rainbow coral etc
there are loads of Workstations & a set amount of portal areas to explore you find the portal pieces called fragments in chests.
you can create your own player by a pixel system if you want to.
theres a stage creator to make games, download parts or others creations.
There is a weight system by eating food you get bigger, if you don’t eat or you eat raw meat or rotten food you get tiny,
Small fast & quick to mine & get around & fit in tiny spots
medium similar to small
large slower & hard to maneuver in small spaces but you can pick up animals of your size to take home.
XL similar to large but slower & bigger you won’t be getting in small spots but you can take a cow home at this size.
farming goes by days your crops grow every time you go to sleep & wake up you must water them, get seeds with a axe from plants place in barrel get saplings then grow crops ^-^ 3 days it takes.

4110DD37-EEEE-4277-A6B5-7BB36AB7E0FF.jpeg2E5DB080-29FF-4D56-812F-BB57D112555C.jpeg
theres recent gameplay :

game was on sale 13$ normally 20$:
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/cube-creator-x-switch/

Reactions: Jisenku
I have one thing to say about this:

Bootleg Minecraft

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I have one thing to say about this:

Bootleg Minecraft
It’s not the best it’s ok, it’s got a few grand things but kinda got frustrating when it threw a puzzle at me

• Informative
It’s not the best it’s ok, it’s got a few grand things but kinda got frustrating when it threw a puzzle at me
Definitely looks better than Cube Creator 3D though

Definitely looks better than Cube Creator 3D though
Yes that I can agree with ^-^

Yes that I can agree with ^-^
I used to play it a while back, and while it wasn't the worst, it certainly wasn't the best. All over a mediocre game. However, I think that Cube Creator X will really be something fun, probably more goal-orientated/story-based instead of just surviving I suppose

I used to play it a while back, and while it wasn't the worst, it certainly wasn't the best. All over a mediocre game. However, I think that Cube Creator X will really be something fun, probably more goal-orientated/story-based instead of just surviving I suppose
It is goal oriented at the start, go to this location find some rare object bring back to the lord, then the lord is happy & upgrades your homeland, after you do this enough it slows down once these fetch quests stop, then it’s just pitty quests from the neighbors, collecting chests to unlock new worlds, doing few things here & there.
dont get me wrong it’s a good game, got it on sale, the one area that threw me for a loop was a red stone wire setup puzzle they have going & it’s a ever loving nightmare for those who hate puzzles..
there are loads to build the worlds & content are a lot better the the 3ds one has to offer, I owned that as well & while as fun as that was this one is way better, if only I could get over the puzzle but no one has a solution online....

• Informative
It is goal oriented at the start, go to this location find some rare object bring back to the lord, then the lord is happy & upgrades your homeland, after you do this enough it slows down once these fetch quests stop, then it’s just pitty quests from the neighbors, collecting chests to unlock new worlds, doing few things here & there.
dont get me wrong it’s a good game, got it on sale, the one area that threw me for a loop was a red stone wire setup puzzle they have going & it’s a ever loving nightmare for those who hate puzzles..
there are loads to build the worlds & content are a lot better the the 3ds one has to offer, I owned that as well & while as fun as that was this one is way better, if only I could get over the puzzle but no one has a solution online....
Ah, doesn't seem that bad, as long as I can enjoy it for a good amount of time.

I would want it to last at least 5 hours

Ah, doesn't seem that bad, as long as I can enjoy it for a good amount of time.

I would want it to last at least 5 hours
Oh don’t worry I was going for 3 days before I got stuck on the puzzle I’d be going more if the puzzle wasn’t a pain in my ever loving butt.

• Funny
Oh don’t worry I was going for 3 days before I got stuck on the puzzle I’d be going more if the puzzle wasn’t a pain in my ever loving butt.
Well, that's nice... I hope it's good

There was definitely a market for these type of games when Minecraft was not released on these systems, but since Minecraft is released with its full glory I see no real reason to purchase this.

Not that I'm a Minecraft fan anyways, but I've owned the 3ds version and that was ok I guess.

Back