Cube Tactics

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
New release from Teyon, now on the 3DS eShop. I've only just started, but I like what I see so far. Going to try it online soon. If it's quick and easy this should be a steal at $4.99

wow this sounded like really cheap but you know what they say :p "never judge a book by its cover :p" lol if i had all the money in the world i would gladly buy this game :p it actually looks quite fun :p but i don't have all the money in the world ... well ... not now

My earlier enthusiasm has dampened. The game is all over the place in terms of quality. I couldn't even get an online match when I tried. I'm gonna persevere a bit, but so far it isn't living up to my earlier expectations.

lol i was hoping it could do online multiplayer :(

Is it supposed to have online? Because it would be the biggest advantage of this game. I share your feeling, @TAG.

Just to clarify, it does do online. I just couldn't find anyone to play with when I tried to connect. I didn't even set any parameters, I was just looking for a random match.

Assuming there is a steady amount of people to play with this could still be good fun. So I'm going to keep trying and hope for the best.

Just to clarify, it does do online. I just couldn't find anyone to play with when I tried to connect. I didn't even set any parameters, I was just looking for a random match.

Assuming there is a steady amount of people to play with this could still be good fun. So I'm going to keep trying and hope for the best.
I see. You could convince people here to buy the game and play together XD

I see. You could convince people here to buy the game and play together XD

If I was a game I really liked, I'd certainly try! ;)

But honestly, I just don't think enough of the game at this point. I've since connected online, and found the lag to be bothersome. No local multiplayer either, it's just online or the solo quest. :(

Back