• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
3DS Pedia is on the Nintendo eShop ...

BfaguW7IQAIj77H.jpg

Wow, this is really cool. I know that some gaming site/forum mention about this community, but appearing in eShop is just, wow. Let's give our best to 3DSPedia!

Reactions: Reece
Wow.. I guess its a "hooray!!" For us huh? XD good job guys!

@Erixsan told me about this some time ago but I couldn't find it in the US eShop. Is this only for the EU eShop or something? Anyway, it's really cool. :)

It's in the U.S. eShop. It's great to see!

@Erixsan told me about this some time ago but I couldn't find it in the US eShop. Is this only for the EU eShop or something? Anyway, it's really cool. :)
It's in the U.S. eShop. It's great to see!

I actually never saw it... Glad to see that :)

wow ... did we like help make it or something ? or rate it ? why is our community there then ? is it cause we contributed 80 % to help make it ? lol idk but its sure a achievement being in thee eshop - :p

Woah! What! This is awesome, I can't believe, I'm now seeing this, I'm so proud of our reviewers! @TAG Pure Nintendo is there too, :eek: ;)!

Reactions: TAG
Woah! What! This is awesome, I can't believe, I'm now seeing this, I'm so proud of our reviewers! @TAG Pure Nintendo is there too, :eek: ;)!

Yep, it's pretty awesome.

Here's my full review if you are curious ... link

A slightly edited version made it into the last print issue of PNM, which was even cooler!

Yep, it's pretty awesome.

Here's my full review if you are curious ... link

A slightly edited version made it into the last print issue of PNM, which was even cooler!
I read the review, and I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: TAG
Thank you kindly. I appreciate it. :)

I'm glad to help spread the word on a good game, and happy to see 3DS Pedia doing the same.

Back