Current OS

• Thread starter Teg
  • Start date
Teg

Teg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
A lot of computers, tablets, and phones have different operating systems. What operating systems do you use on your devices?

On my PC I'm running Windows 8. I love how easy it is to customize your home screen/dashboard and I love the new layouts too. I'm also running Ubuntu as my gaming OS, works and runs so much smoother than the Windows 8.

My mobile phone is an iPhone 5, so I'm running iOS 7. I don't know much about apples iOS' yet, but I plan to learn how to configure them.

Reactions: Marc
Windows 7 64-bit. It came with the laptop and I haven't needed to upgrade it. Actually, sometimes I wish I could downgrade it to play those lovely MS-DOS games.

Reactions: Marc
I currently have Windows 7 32-bit with the desktop, and i'm really enjoying this OS.

gOT THAT WINDOWS 8 THO

Windows 7 (64-bit) also came with my laptop. I had Vista installed on my desktop, but I upgraded that to Windows 7 a couple of months ago. I have no plans to upgrade any of my computers to Windows 8.

Reactions: BjFauble
Windows 7 64 bit, I'm glad I don't own Windows 8. I'm not big on the touch screen thing.

Reactions: Nuke and Marc
On my main laptop, I'm using Windows 8 64 bit. However, on my school laptop, I currently have Windows 7 64 bit installed. I like them both, but can't be annoyed with installing 8 on my school laptop.

Windows 7 64 bit, I'm glad I don't own Windows 8. I'm not big on the touch screen thing.
Yeah. I really don't like 8.

mine is running Windows 7 Ultimate. I upgraded from basic.

Windows 8.1 U1 x64. I don't get why is it hated that much. Sure the new interface is useless for PC users, but once you know how to use, it's as good as Windows 7. Without the Start button, however :banghead:.

I have two computer a desktop and a laptop but i have to say my desktop has windows vista and my laptop has windows 8 and they are not bad because they are recent.

Back