Spin Off Custom Pokemon

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hey Guys, Catstew Here.

You like them, You've gotta catch them all, but what if you could MAKE one yourself! Try to make the best pokemon you can make, then tell us the stats, the name, or whatever you want in it! Don't forget, this is completely all opinion, so you can make them anything you want! (Please nothing rude, though!)

Anyways, that's it for now guys. Cya!

Mmm... my own Pokémon...
I don't have that much imagination... so I can't...

Making a Pokémon is a pretty hard thing to do. You have to design it, give it a name, decide which moves it should have, and give it stats. Too much work to do, haha.

Making a Pokémon is a pretty hard thing to do. You have to design it, give it a name, decide which moves it should have, and give it stats. Too much work to do, haha.
Not necessarily. I mean, you can go the TrollFreak route and make a pokemon based off some everyday object...for example, I see a Mountain Dew in front of me right now. It's green, and cylindrical...and made of METAL. Thus, it's Steel type. And since it's able to be cold, I'll make it Ice type too. Now we have a unique typing of Steel/Ice available in the metagame. Now it needs a pun in the name, so I'll call it "Canny" (see what I did there :p).

Special ability: Refrigerate
Hidden ability: Light Metal

Now for stats, I say 500 is a good BST to go with given that it won't evolve or evolve from something. We can go with the following:

90 HP
20 Atk
80 Def
90 SpAtk
140 SpDef
80 Speed

And that's how you troll the fans like TrollFreak :D

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva and Onett
GameFreak became TrollFreak oh no !!! Is there going to be a trollmon game coming out soon ? I hope the TrollFreak company makes one ! :)

Back