Spin Off Custom Regions?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hey guys, Catstew here.

If you could make any Region, What would you make it as, and what would you base it off as?
Just a Little Science Fact: A Region is a Giant spread of land that is owned. (I think! :3)

Anyways, that's it for now guys, Cya!

Well, I would like to see a Japan based place, with sakuras and everything...

Reactions: Catstew
Well, I would like to see a Japan based place, with sakuras and everything...
Actually, B/W are based in Japan.

Actually, B/W are based in Japan.

Didn't know... What about Argentina? There are so many nice places to be based, this is one:
7Vsp49W.png

nHSeIuB.jpg

TuJ15q5.png

Didn't know... What about Argentina? There are so many nice places to be based, this is one:
7Vsp49W.png

nHSeIuB.jpg

TuJ15q5.png

Wow, where you live is really pretty and colourful, is that an area/town or most houses in Argentina is colorful? As for custom regions I really like the orange islands so if I was to make a region it will be like islands or an orange league game, is that to much to input (an orange island game).

Wow, where you live is really pretty and colourful, is that an area/town or most houses in Argentina is colorful? As for custom regions I really like the orange islands so if I was to make a region it will be like islands or an orange league game, is that to much to input (an orange island game).

That's just a city (I wanted to show some culture)

This is our reality:

ChacoAbril06037Large.jpg

rec.JPG

2454681815_f14ecd72e7_o.jpg

That's just a city (I wanted to show some culture)

This is our reality:

ChacoAbril06037Large.jpg

rec.JPG

2454681815_f14ecd72e7_o.jpg

Oh my goodness !!!! Is pic number 1 showing Poverty, pic number 2 is showing in -humane acts and corruption in the community and pic number 3 is showing Pollution and poverty also? All this happends in your area (town,village) ?

This is really sad, I hate to think that places in this world is that badly off, every time I see whats going on in the Middle-East on T.V I turn it off,its just a turn off from your happy day. Buts that's the reality.

Oh my goodness !!!! Is pic number 1 showing Poverty, pic number 2 is showing in -humane acts and corruption in the community and pic number 3 is showing Pollution and poverty also? All this happends in your area (town,village) ?

This is really sad, I hate to think that places in this world is that badly off, every time I see whats going on in the Middle-East on T.V I turn it off,its just a turn off from your happy day. Buts that's the reality.

I'm in a little town, so you don't find that I showed where I live, but that happens in big cities.
Anyways, I wanted to show you we're not a nice country right now.

Reactions: Reece
USA. I'd love to heal my team up at a McDonald's.

Reactions: Reece
My region would be called Zolvork. It would be based off China. The big city would be called Burnstalge city(Hong Kong). The champion's name would be Zap. The elite 4 names are Diantha from sixth Gen( lost title as champion), next Volt, Wave, and Blaze. The game's name is Pokemon Iridium.

Back