Custom title screen.

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
I don't support piracy!!! Apparently that's what someone thought in my introductory thread. Anyway I do not support piracy. I do have a copy of ssbb.
If Marc wishes to remove this thread I understand.
Now I made a hack of brawl's title screen so it looks like SSB For Wii U's titlescreen and added the copyright from the Robin and Lucina trailer and changed the logo to the SSB for wii u one with a few differences.
2s8o1mr.jpg

Here's what I changed.
All letters that pop onto the logo are transparent so you can't see them.
I removed the dot at the end of the original logo and removed the circles in the background. The metallic bg behind the red letters is black. And changed the copyright.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
How did you do this ? By using Ocarina ? Or simply fiddling with some files on your SD (like most of the mods of SSBB) ?
Anyway, that's great work :thumbsup:.

I have a complete backup of all the original files from ssbb because brawl vault has them on a google drive know as brawl data partition. I just edited the file. I used the file patch code with gecko and placed the sc_title.pac into pfmenu2 and done.
That's how I loaded the hack.
I have 2 versions, the first is the one you see in the picture and in the second the logo is the official logo.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
And because I can't edit my first post, here is a pic of the second version.
s0voxv.jpg

I changed the copyright location and the logo as you see.
Should i release this on brawl vault? What do you think?

Looks pretty nice. I guess if anyone wanted a different title screen, they might take a look at this.

Lol when I first saw the pic I thought you actually had the game. But anyway, WOW that is some cool stuff! I would never be able to figure out how it's done let alone edit the title screen for the life of me!

28rldmh.jpg

Here's the final version of the logo. As you see there is a outline of the original ssbb logo, I haven't removed it as I can't locate it's filename.

Back