Cute Villager Catchphrases?

• Thread starter SaturnsCrypts
  • Start date
SaturnsCrypts

SaturnsCrypts

The Cooliest Skeleton
Towns Folk
I'm totally dry on new catchphrases and greetings for my villagers! Some help would me much appreciated, and I'm sure I'm not the only one running low on material for my animal friends.

Haha, we all need some help thinking of catchphrases, but fear not! Faith will help!
So, first I think that if your villager asks for a new catchphrase, think about their gender, what species they are, your town theme, and It has to be catchy, so it may take a while to think of one if you're running low on creativity.
So first off..
Think about the gender!
The villager's gender could play a big role in the catchphrase if you want it to, it's really up to you. So if the villager is a boy it couldn't say something that would imply that they're a girl. Vice versa for girl villagers. :p

What species (animal) is the villager?
The villager's species could be something about hopping if it's a bunny/frog, meowing if it's a cat, barking if it's a dog (or growling), etc. This is also up to you.

tbh everything here is going to be up to you.

What is your town theme?
The villager's catchphrase could be something to do with your town theme (no, not the song!), like if you have a fairy tale town, something about fairy tale towns, etc for other town themes.

Something catchy?
This may take you a while, but it will be worth it in the end. You could use rhymes, but as the catchphrase can't be too long that could be hard.

So here are some examples!
Have fun in [Town name goes here]
(also no punctuation at the end, villagers automatically put those there)
Y'see
(Yes that can be a catchphrase, don't ask)
haha
(This would be a cute catchphrase on certain villagers)
and that's all I can think of! I hope this isn't a pain for you to read! (Too long >.<)

Reactions: 423
Haha, we all need some help thinking of catchphrases, but fear not! Faith will help!
So, first I think that if your villager asks for a new catchphrase, think about their gender, what species they are, your town theme, and It has to be catchy, so it may take a while to think of one if you're running low on creativity.
So first off..
Think about the gender!
The villager's gender could play a big role in the catchphrase if you want it to, it's really up to you. So if the villager is a boy it couldn't say something that would imply that they're a girl. Vice versa for girl villagers. :p

What species (animal) is the villager?
The villager's species could be something about hopping if it's a bunny/frog, meowing if it's a cat, barking if it's a dog (or growling), etc. This is also up to you.

tbh everything here is going to be up to you.

What is your town theme?
The villager's catchphrase could be something to do with your town theme (no, not the song!), like if you have a fairy tale town, something about fairy tale towns, etc for other town themes.

Something catchy?
This may take you a while, but it will be worth it in the end. You could use rhymes, but as the catchphrase can't be too long that could be hard.

So here are some examples!
Have fun in [Town name goes here]
(also no punctuation at the end, villagers automatically put those there)
Y'see
(Yes that can be a catchphrase, don't ask)
haha
(This would be a cute catchphrase on certain villagers)
and that's all I can think of! I hope this isn't a pain for you to read! (Too long >.<)
Those are some great tips. I feel sympathy for you as I struggle from time to time. Sometimes i think about famous catchprases. Like for example "I know" from star wars. You could shorten them down.I made one of my villagers catchprase "Kupo" and another one "shazam" Hope this helped. :)

Reactions: spagooti
I've never actually tried to set one of these, so I don't know if there's a character limit, but I would want mine to be like movie quotes. xD "You don't know the power of the dark side." "Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!" < (Not a real quote from Star Wars but y'know. xD).

• Rawr!
  • Meow
  • Adorable animal sounds
  • what's cooking, good looking?
:bag: That's all I've got, :p

I usually go by themes and lately I've been liking the food theme, it's really funny when they end all of their sentences with something silly like "cookie" or "pasta". :p

Thats actually a tough question, normally if its a more cute catchphrase i'd go with something more to do with cute animal sounds/ noises such as:
  • Nyaa~!
  • Rawr~!
Honestly, i'd even use common cutesy phrases like:
  • Desu~~
  • Sugoi ne~!
and stuff like that, a bit weird but that is what comes to mind xD

To me, it would depends on what Animal it is in the game. Like for Angus (he's a cow); His catchphrase was "I'm a hamburger."
and for Blanche (She's a bird); Her's is "Clip my feathers!"... I think I give weird catchphrases.. but they all make me laugh from time to time >.< Especially the Hamburger one, Angus is just silly in general xD

Here are a few of the ones i came up with.

• M8(for the male villagers that train and stuff)
  • Girlfriend(for the snooty female villagers)
  • Bruh(because its so commonly used nowadays and I just got bored)
  • M8ty(because pirate talk is fun and shiz)
  • Baaaby(for the sheep. The gender does not really matter, but I used it for Vesta)
Hope this helps!

Back