Cutest Super Smash Bros Character Ever?

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
lludawg

lludawg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Overall, there are over 50 playable game characters in the Super Smash Bros games, including the SSB for Wii U. I am wondering which character people think is the cutest of all time.

Here is a list of the characters if you need it: http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Smash_Bros._series_characters

Personally, I think Pikachu is the cutest character!

Pokemon-Ash-s-Pikachu-Riley-Sir-Aaron-s-Lucarios-pokemon-guys-10262907-563-579.jpg

It's obviously RIDLEY EVERYONE WANTS RIDLEY.

I got ahead of myself,I meant Kirby.

Let's see. We got ZSS, Peach, Kirby, Jigglypuff... my favorite of them all has to be Pichu. He should at least be like a Pikachu skin in SSB4 if not his own power-packed character.

The pink puff we all know, Kirby. Cute and pink, if you assult him, he'll EAT you, that's it.

Reactions: 18
i personally think it is kirby with his cute pink fatness or pikachu with thos red cheacks you just want to hugeness

Kirby. A cute pink round ball of fluff. I could just eat him if I wasn't in danger of getting the same treatment :eek:

Honourable Mention: Pika pikachu :cat:

Ganondorf is so adorable! Just look at him!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
kirby! look at his pink, fat body! I'm not a kirby fan, but he is surely the cutest nintendo character ever! :) and also, pikachu is cute too.

Pokemon-Ash-s-Pikachu-Riley-Sir-Aaron-s-Lucarios-pokemon-guys-10262907-563-579.jpg
villager is on my third place, i choose him because the game he related is cute.:rolleyes:

Pikachu of course. No contest! he's on another level of cuteness. xD

I Personally think Kirby is the cutest, I mean look his eyes and mouth when he does his aerial attack, his eyes are happy and he open his mouth in happiness whenever he hurts someone!

Don't forget Toon Link!
toon_link_by_jasmine12124-d4hi9k1.jpg

Reactions: 18
Kirby. Kirby for forever and always.

20110410072255!Kirby_10.PNG

I mean just look at that face. How is that not the most adorable thing you've ever seen? So glad it looks like Kirby's gotten a bit stronger since Brawl as well if the E3 tournament was any judge.

I guess Pikachu, but I don't really think any of the characters should be considered "cute" when they're trying to kill each other. Oh well, I simply can't deny the fact though that Kirby and Pikachu look adorable.

Cutest character in Super Smash Bros? I'd say its Jigglypuff. So puffy and adorable... Awesome skins in the game... So strong... Amazing!..

Pikachu is also really cute. And also Kirby deserves a mention too. There are lots of cute characters in smash. :)

upload_2018-8-20_9-30-35.jpeg
New zelda tho

Kirby is very cute and good in Smash. ;)

That attack where Kirby turns into a statue and smashes into the ground is so OP...not to mention his UP sword attack as well. Kirby is a fun character to play as in Smash! :)

Pichu is also very cute. It would be interesting to see how he is in SSBU. :)

Well, now that the entire roster for Smash is out for everyone to behold, I’d say Isabelle is the doggone cutest character in the game. (Doggone, get it? Dog, because Isabelle is a dog, and... No? Okay, I’ll stop. )

Back