Cyberpunk Horror Observer coming to the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Bloober Team shared a video showing us the mind-hacking world of Observer, which is coming to the Switch.

Players play as the character Daniel Lazarski, who is supposed to be an elite detective known as an Observer. These Observers hack and invade their suspects' minds to do their jobs.

ObSERVER - Explainer Video One - Observers

Some of the features in the game:

- Observe and Report
You are Dan Lazarski, an elite neural detective known as an Observer, and part of a corporate-funded police unit whose purpose is to hack and invade suspects’ minds. In this future, anything you think, feel, or remember can be used against you in a court of law.
A Dark Dystopia
The year is 2084. If you somehow survived the Nanophage, odds are you were killed in the War. Those who live have turned to drugs, VR, neural implants— anything to distract themselves from this new reality.
Interactive Insanity
As you hack into the unstable minds of criminals and victims to look for clues, you will relive their darkest fears, forcing you to question your own reality -- and your sanity.
Take the Horror With You!
The game uses all of the unique features of the system, including full Joy-Con support, Touchscreen, and the option to play both in docked and in handheld modes.

Thought of @Sky when I first saw this game :eek:

What do you guys think about the game? Are you putting it on your to-get list? :eyes:

Reactions: Samster
Whoa, that looks cool! Kinda reminds me of Welcome to the Game 2 from a glance. :0

The story sounds pretty decent as well. Now, is this an original game coming to the Switch, or a port from PC? Cause the ports from PC games usually haven’t been doing well, or so I’ve heard.

YES! I LOVE THIS GAME!

I need to finish it but I got stuck on the only damn stealth bit so far >.>

It's a fantastic game, genuinely really good. The world environment I constantly nerd out over every time I play it because it is just so fantastic, the story is pretty damn good as well, and the puzzles are gooooood. I still have never spoilt myself of the ending of it, though I think I'm close to the end atm judging by the achievements in steam.

speaking of achievements in steam:
2kgWfj8.png
hahahaha I'm never gonna be able to get that >.>

Whoa, that looks cool! Kinda reminds me of Welcome to the Game 2 from a glance. :0

The story sounds pretty decent as well. Now, is this an original game coming to the Switch, or a port from PC? Cause the ports from PC games usually haven’t been doing well, or so I’ve heard.

It's nothing like WttG2 haha, not in gameplay, story anything really. If I could compare it to anything, it's like their other game, Layers of Fear. However, they took their experiences making that and used it to create a whole new experience which is so much better. except that one stealth part >.>

It is a PC port, but LoF hasn't done terribly in terms of sales on the switch, probably why they made the decision to port this one over as well.

Reactions: Marc and Samster
Back