Danganronpa - Similar to Virtue's Last Reward

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I recently started Danganronpa and I'm currently at the last episode. It's similar to Virtue's Last Reward and I heard it has its own game too. I also heard the game is a lot better than the anime, but I can't judge there.

This anime would have been a lot better if shocking events occurred every now and again. That's what I was originally expecting from such an anime, after all. It isn't terrible, but it isn't "amazing".

I do like the teddy-bear though.

What are your thoughts about this anime if you've seen it? If you haven't, are you considering to watch it?

Well.. from the trailer, I can't say I'm interested. I'll look it up on MAL later, though.

Well.. from the trailer, I can't say I'm interested. I'll look it up on MAL later, though.
That's only the opening. Here's the trailer :

The anime is about students trapped in a school and the only way to escape is by murdering someone in the school without being caught. If the person is caught, they will be executed. If they commit murder without being caught, everyone else who fails to figure out who the murderer is will be executed instead.

That's only the opening. Here's the trailer :

The anime is about students trapped in a school and the only way to escape is by murdering someone in the school without being caught. If the person is caught, they will be executed. If they commit murder without being caught, everyone else who fails to figure out who the murderer is will be executed instead.
Right. Opening. I meant that. Well, it does sound a weee bit interesting. I might watch the first episode, then.

Back