Danganronpa:True Despair Everywhere(OPEN FOR REAL NOW!!!)

• Thread starter Prime-riyu
  • Start date
Prime-riyu

Prime-riyu

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
In this Rp you can be O.C or cannon. We do not mention events that spoil the series.it will be the same school from the anime but if cannon characters are in they won't remember events of season 1 or of the sequel.I will play as monokuma. if you murder someone or enter their room pm them and invite me so I know. And I will be watching the events. when fighting their will be a random chance you lose hp avoid dmg or reflect or maybe even share damage. I will use randomizer to organize fight only 5 people can participate within one session. once the one responsible is caught it will be game over. and for investigations you will be given images to view of the rooms that are under investigation. items will be placed according to the events that will take place during the crime. If you know the anime you know the rules. you can join now but for limited time. join date ends monday and the rp starts monday.

Ok you can join. your goal is to reach five purple people and thats the limit. we start when it reachs that number or when tomorrow afternoon strikes.

Last edited:
You have to fight to the feath with @Spinnerweb
Beautiful typo

gets out Chicken Noodle Soup popcorn

You have to fight to the feath with @Spinnerweb
Beautiful typo

gets out Chicken Noodle Soup popcorn
yeah the whole image idea failed. I gotta just describe the crime scene. imma open it.

ok might join

Back