Closed Dark Eevee's Shiny Pokemon Egg Hunting Service(Under 3 PC)

• Thread starter Dark Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Eevee

Dark Eevee

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk

upload_2016-5-17_17-28-3.png

IMPORTANT: I have closed this business, but everyone, who has posted which Pokemon they want before the 26th of May 2016 will get their Pokemon!!!
A Shiny Pokemon = 3 PC(Will Be Breed With Perfect IV Ditto And Destiny Knot)
EV Training = 1 PC
Leveling 25 Levels = 1 PC
Special Deals(Pokemon With 100% 5 Perfect IVs) = 1 PC
Possible Pokemon For Special Deals(Will Be Updating):
- Eevee
- Mawile

Currently Getting: Eevee
Will Put Prof Under Spoiler Before Giving It To You.

Zaehh(Mawile):
hGLEkNQaWAz62LMRZGaBbmQyXlJ4zM73Kh87HEHwJrg

superwill123(Eevee):
EqKm8JgkQX1bclbDo7Kog-La_j3Tujjqsqfx8suX5z0

Pay Only When I Reply To Your Thread And I Tell You I Will Start To Look For Your Pokemon. If You Do Not Pay Me I Will Skip You.
EDIT: Only One Request At A Time
Special Deal Pokemon Are Pokemon That I Have With Perfect IVs, So I Can Promise A Pokemon With 5 Perfect IVs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary Johnson and PersonSP
Can i get a shiny mawile and the eevee. Can you put 248 HP 16 Atk 244 Special Defense on Mawile and what ability is Eevee

Can I haz a shiny eevee plz?

View attachment 12709

A Shiny Pokemon = 3 PC(Will Be Breed With Perfect IV Ditto And Destiny Knot)
EV Training = 1 PC
Leveling 25 Levels = 1 PC
Special Deals(Pokemon With 100% 5 Perfect IVs) = 1 PC
Possible Pokemon For Special Deals(Will Be Updating):
- Eevee

Currently Getting: None
Will Put Prof Under Spoiler Before Giving It To You.

Pay Only When I Reply To Your Thread And I Tell You I Will Start To Look For Your Pokemon. If You Do Not Pay Me I Will Skip You.
You must show proof on this thread for every Shiny Pokemon you sell.

Good luck! o/

Reactions: Mikaya
I'd like a shiny Eevee too please

Can i get a shiny mawile and the eevee. Can you put 248 HP 16 Atk 244 Special Defense on Mawile and what ability is Eevee
No I am using the eevee so people that want a Eevee with at least 5 perfect IVs. The special deal Pokemon all have perfect IVs and since my ditto also has perfect IVs and a destiny knot I am able to get them.
And I forgot to say but one request at a time. But I can get you a shiny mawile. The shiny mawile EV trained is 4 PC. Once you pay me I will start looking for it.

You must show proof on this thread for every Shiny Pokemon you sell.

Good luck! o/
Yes I will do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zaeehh Your Mawile is ready. My FC: 2766-8795-9230

@superwill123 so you want a shiny eevee. A normal shiny is 3PC, a shiny with at least 5 perfect IVs is 4PC. If you want a normal shiny send me 3PC if you want one with 5 perfect IVs send me 4PC.

@superwill123 I got your shiny Eevee. PM me when you can trade.

@superwill123 please PM me within 24 h. Otherwise I will take it as if you are not interested in the offer and keep it. There is NO refund!

@Jeff The Killer I will start getting your Eevee. So that is a shiny Pokemon with 5 perfect IVs. That is 4 pc. If something isn't correct please tell me otherwise pay me the pc.

Sorry for not responding my Internet is spotty. Sometimes it's working and other times it's not.

Can I have a shiny turtwig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back