DARK PIT CONFIRMED *RUMOR/LEAK*

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Magitroopa

Magitroopa

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Okay... Before you go, "OMG YES DARK PIT" I want to tell you, he is not officially confirmed, but it looks like Dark Pit will be a playable character!

First, we got this leak showing Dark Pit:

ssb4-leak-1.jpg

Well today, I was watching the Palutena reveal again.. At the end:

*Dark Pit flies down*
Palutena: "Dark Pit, you just dropped in to crash my party?"
Dark Pit: "Ah uh."

iDh6BOG.png

DARK PIT CONFIRMED AS PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!!!!!!

P.S. My guess is that Dark Pit's reveal trailer would be a continuation of Palutena's reveal trailer which can be seen here:

That video looks proof enough for me! I believe dark pit will be playable and in super smash bros 3ds! I don't think the "leak" is real though... I don't believe the duck hunt dog will end up being in the game and, at that, hope he isn't ;P Not a whole much more time for nintendo to reveal characters though.... hurry it up Nintendo!

I do believe he's in the roster, as @zekiebouy said, the video looks like enough proof (to convince me). I really don't want him to be in though, I don't know much about Dark Pit, but from a general perspective, it seems like Pit, with a Dark Skin, and I think that's a slot waste right there. He seems like an awesome character, and from watching Palutena's newcomer video, it seems like a complete different character, I think people (who isn't too knowledgeable on the franchise) would think the same thing: that it's just Pit in a different skin.

Reactions: zekiebouy
Well, seeing the vid made everyone thinking that they'll add Dark Pit but I don't think they'll do that though >.> An alternate skin maybe but as a character, maybe but unlikely. Dark Pit honestly looks like a Pit clone. I haven't played the Kid Icarus game for the 3DS game so I can't give out details between them but from a perspective, If Dark Pit would become a character in the roster, he might as well a clone of Pit with a bit of different moves but more or less the same.

While I would be extremely happy if this ends up being true I highly doubt it is. Even in kid icarus uprising, dark pit is an exact clone of pit when it came to fighting style. Most likely he'll be a costume variant of pit.

EDIT: Just found out that in the games played at the demo event in Japan, Pit did not have a black variant option. Dark Pit seems more and more likely now.

Last edited:
Sakurai leaves hints for a few playable characters that has been officially or unofficially announced so far besides the first few.
Pac Man = Cloud in Mega Man reveal.
Bowser Jr. = background in Mega Man reveal.
Meta Knight = Meta Knight Mii Mask
Toon Link = Spirit Tracks Stage

And so far the requirement that has been met was in the Palutena reveal video. I'm pretty sure he's playable. So far the leak is so legit it's hilarious people don't believe it. Personally I have no problems with "clones" or "semi-clones".

Bowser Jr. = background in Mega Man reveal.
Seen the other three already, pic please?

Seen the other three already, pic please?
335px-Bowser_Jr._found_in_Megaman_Reveal_Trailer_of_Super_Smash_Bros_4_%21_EN_HD.jpg
http://playstationallstars.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Shy_guy_yellow/The_secret_of_SSB4
I'm sure there are other sources too.

Wait,you're saying Dark Pit's playable?? Will his moveset be like Pit's you think,or will he have a whole different thing on his own? I've never played Uprising so I wouldn't know. :(

He's supposed to be an almost exact clone. Not sure on where the differences are except in costume.

Back