Dataminer finds Switch SDK in Steam's Version Of Fall Guys

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Fall Guys has been making its rounds around the Internet in both text and video. After seeing some people play it, I was surprised it wasn't on the Nintendo Switch, but that's likely to change because the Switch dataminer found NintendoSDKPlugin.dll in the Steam game's files.

Backing that up, the developer has mentioned that they'd love to bring other game to other platforms.

If you're just hearing about the game, you can check out its trailer:

What do you think of the chances of this game coming to the Switch? Would you like to see the game on the Switch?

Fall Guys has been making its rounds around the Internet in both text and video. After seeing some people play it, I was surprised it wasn't on the Nintendo Switch, but that's likely to change because the Switch dataminer found NintendoSDKPlugin.dll in the Steam game's files.

Backing that up, the developer has mentioned that they'd love to bring other game to other platforms.

What do you think of the chances of this game coming to the Switch? Would you like to see the game on the Switch?

100% they only launched on PC and playstation at first because of the extra money from the PS+ deal and then PC is well, PC. With how much the servers have been brutally murdered, it'd be suicide if they launched on anymore platforms for a bit. Server scaling takes much longer nowadays and so does patching things. I presume that once the servers are fully stable for a good while, things are working, hackers have been sorted out as much as possible and things are generally more stable, they'll launch on more platforms.

Reactions: Jisenku and Agentperson
fall guys seems like a very fun game,
basically the videogame version of a old tv show called "takeshi´s castle" that i loved when it was aired in my country

Reactions: Gram
basically the videogame version of a old tv show called "takeshi´s castle" that i loved when it was aired in my country

That is what it was inspired from!!! A couple of the levels actually is a couple of the games from that show~

Oh my god

I remember Takeshi's Castle

I remember it as Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, which was a show that used old footage from that show and dubbed it into funny English dialogue, giving it a different storyline. I loved that show. So funny.

Fall Guys on Switch would be fantastic. It seems like a matter of when rather than if, especially with how much buzz it's getting lately. I've been meaning to play it this month while it's free on PS Plus, but I've been busy digging myself out of my backlog. I have watched my sister play though, and I've also seen videos on social media. It seems like a multiplayer game that's just random enough that I might actually enjoy it. I love the customization and constant rotation of cool costumes in the shop. That aspect reminds me of how emblems would rotate in selection in Destiny.

I remember it as Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, which was a show that used old footage from that show and dubbed it into funny English dialogue, giving it a different storyline. I loved that show. So funny.
here in spain it was called "humor amarillo" (yellow humour) and they did the same, the dubbers were acting lik ecommentators

now that i think it, i guess that as a child i was a litte sadistic ,because my most liked part were the "deaths" of the "chino kudeiro", i dont know if that was something of the spanish dub, but basically the "chino kudeiro" was a participant archetype that never won and always "died" triyng to win

here in spain it was called "humor amarillo" (yellow humour) and they did the same, the dubbers were acting lik ecommentators

now that i think it, i guess that as a child i was a litte sadistic ,because my most liked part were the "deaths" of the "chino kudeiro", i dont know if that was something of the spanish dub, but basically the "chino kudeiro" was a participant archetype that never won and always "died" triyng to win

How interesting! I looked up the show I was talking about after posting and saw that similar versions were released in other countries. In the American version, the hosts were commentators too. The show focused a lot on the fictional backstories of the contestants and how they would always fall, even dubbing in the contestants screaming. I don't think there was anything like the chino kudeiro in this version, but they always had a top 10 of the biggest failures at the end of every episode, which glorified how the contestants fell down or got hurt. So maybe similar?

Kinda interesting to see what other countries did with the show.

Over here it was/is just called Takeshi's Castle and the 1 host commentated over it, but we still got to hear the original audio of the episodes too. Craig Charles (the original host, the only good one) used to make jokes, try and guess what they where saying since he doesn't know Japanese and make funny quips. But it was still mostly about the show itself and not the host. The newer episodes have bad people as the host though so they're not as fun to watch. Hence why all the Craig Charles episodes are the only ones to be repeated on tv lmao.

Fall guysssss!! Fall guys is really fun and challenging, and it's really fun to compete with other people, but the servers need some more fixing, the hackers need to be regulated, and a better experience is needed in general. It would be great for fall guys to come to Switch, but their hands are too full at the moment, and if they want Fall Guys to sell, they need to improve the gameplay to make it fun for a brand new audience.

Back