Daycare

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
do you leave your pokemon at the daycare centre? do you think it's worth leaving them there or training the pokemon yourself instead?

For breeding, for sure. During a game though, it's hardly worth keeping anything there to level it up unless you really, really need to for some reason.

I find the daycare far too expensive to be worth it.

I also mainly use it for breeding. I wouldn't use if for leveling up, your Pokémon forgets some of its moves being in there

It's only good for breeding.

Leveling up is faster if you just go out and grind, and you don't have to pay for it either.

I don't ever use the Daycare. I train them on my own and since I'm not a breeder, I have no reason to use it.

for breeding yes. i forget sometimes and they are in there for a year

When I first started playing the Pokemon games I always though the Daycare was an awesome place to train my Pokemon as I didn't really understand much of the concept. I would tend to forget about my Pokemon though and go back to retrieve it once I remembered about it too find out that I couldn't even afford to get my Pokemon back. Nowadays I don't use it, I don't breed Pokemon and I find leveling the Pokemon myself is actually so much faster than the daycare.

Yeas I leave them but only to breed

Only for breeding. So basically, gen.1's Daycare was useless.

Use them to help complete my pokedex, and to breed.

I use it for breeding and I used to use it for training Pokémon to Level 100 but I don't think I'll ever need level 100s (certain ones and I can still use Heart Scales to get Egg Moves in this Gen) that much so it's pretty useful.

I agree with all of you. The daycare is only good for breeding. That is the only way I use the day care as well.

I only use the Daycare for breeding. Using the Daycare in-game isn't really worth it IMO. Sure you get levels, but they kind of screw up your Pokemon with replacing moves, and teaching them useless stuff they don't need to learn (e.g Replace one of Crobat's best move for Swift). Also, I like to train my Pokemon by myself. It makes the game more enjoyable. I want to put some effort while training my Pokemon, instead of running around, letting my Pokemon gain EXP on each step. That's just lazy to me. Anyways, I use the Daycare for breeding only. Leveling up is good, but I want to put some effort while doing it.

The daycare is a good place to get eggs and complete the pokedex but they might delete some moves for new ones and your pokemon's friendship will go down

Use daycare to breed pokemon but if you want to train them, first ev train and then level up them...

I only use it for breeding

I use them for breeding and leveling. If I need to level, I make sure its fully EV trained before putting it in the daycare. Pokemon do forget moves though, so I end up having to go farm some heart scales in order to reteach them their moves.

Back