Death Battle!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Everyday I will try my best to post different Death Battles.

Not all Death Battle topics will be supported with a Video.

Today's Death Battle is- Link vs. Cloud

Now seeing the video do you agree or disagree with the outcome? And before seeing the video who do you think will win?

I totally agreed with the results!!

I watched a few of them.

In this case, the battle is really unbalanced, because Cloud has his initial equipment and Link doesn't.
But, I agree with the result.

Death Battle #2

I disagree with the outcome of this battle.

-reasons to come in a while-

Death Battle #2

I disagree with the outcome of this battle.

-reasons to come in a while-

Watched it too. Didn't like it at all!

Pretty cool video.

Reactions: Reece
Spoiler Alert (Peach vs Zelda)
Highlight Text to reveal text. Learnt from @ErixSan (here)

I can understand why they would say that Peach would win but what they didnt do was utilize Sheik's abilities with Zelda's own abilities. Also Zelda does have experience from the the time spent with Ganon ruling the land. Also she has been shown to be able to access her previous incarnation memory in Skyword Sword so she would also be able to use that as well. In conclusion, even though I love Peach, but Zelda would have won.

Pretty cool video.

Its really interesting, I will post more soon.

Deathe Battle #3
Mario vs. Sonic

I agree with the results of this battle.
-reasons coming-

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathe Battle #3
Mario vs. Sonic

I agree with the results of this battle.
-reasons coming-

Well, I agree with that one too :p
(I want to read your reasons first)

I believe that sonic one because of his speed and many other attributes, this fight to me I knew who was gonna win because of the characters' skills and powers. Mario could not have defeated him because Sonic is stronger than him. I also felt that they haven't utilize Mario's powers to the fullest ,you know what I mean. Where as Sonic they used all of his shizz for that battle. But I agree with that battle though because Sonic was at an advantage from the start (skill,powers). What bout you @ErixSan

Death Battle #4

Epic Battle between Goku and Superman

I agree with the results of this battle
-reasons to come-

Death Battle #4

Epic Battle between Goku and Superman

I agree with the results of this battle
-reasons to come-

I will watch it later!

I believe that sonic one because of his speed and many other attributes, this fight to me I knew who was gonna win because of the characters' skills and powers. Mario could not have defeated him because Sonic is stronger than him. I also felt that they haven't utilize Mario's powers to the fullest ,you know what I mean. Where as Sonic they used all of his shizz for that battle. But I agree with that battle though because Sonic was at an advantage from the start (skill,powers). What bout you @ErixSan

Mmm... Almost the same of you...

Anyone watched the Goku vs. Superman Death Battle?

Its the best yet !!!

Back