PS Debate It!(Kingdom Hearts spoilers AGAIN *sigh*)

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hello everyone and welcome back to Debate It!The theme of today will be...Kingdom Hearts again! @EthrealQueenOfHearts please tell us what to Debate about
EthrealQueenOfHearts: The thing to argue about is...*rolls curtains* Heartless Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1 or Anti-Form in Kingdom Hearts 2?
Thank you EthrealQueenOfHearts!and remember,we can't vote without you!The Viewers!Happy Debating!
*floats away*
download (33).jpg download (34).jpg

Anti-form for me, because a heartless is a heartless, but the anti-form shows that being a heartless is a part of Sora, added to that the speed and the fact that it's his fiercest form, and the fact that it uses no keyblades to kill enemies makes it seem that much more powerful. Also, the fact that it appears randomly makes it like that it's either taking over, or is his last resort when he's "lost heart".

The heartless form on the other hand can run and jump.... that's about it....

Anti-form for me, because a heartless is a heartless, but the anti-form shows that being a heartless is a part of Sora, added to that the speed and the fact that it's his fiercest form, and the fact that it uses no keyblades to kill enemies makes it seem that much more powerful. Also, the fact that it appears randomly makes it like that it's either taking over, or is his last resort when he's "lost heart".

The heartless form on the other hand can run and jump.... that's about it....
When they had you play as a heartless in kingdom hearts 1 it was pretty cool.but in kingdom hearts 2 they took it up a level.i mean seriously,Anti-Form is OP.but what sucks is that you can't heal or anything,only attack.so that's why he's op.but if you could heal and use items,he would be the 2nd most op.Right behind Master/Ultimate

You can't compare these two as they are two completely different things. Anyway, I'm all about the anti-form, even if it's a pain to call upon and having especially annoying negative effects on the user, it's still by far better than Shadow Sora which can only jump and do a basic claw attack.

Back