Deiland coming to Switch in March 2021

• Thread starter Gram
  • Start date
Gram

Gram

Time to Start the Show
Towns Folk
Deiland is a farming/combat/simulation game in the same vein as Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley, except this one is in space which is a cool concept. It released on other platforms in the past, but a Switch version is in the works for release around March of next year. This version will include new content, music, a season system, and all the dlc currently offered in the PC version.

The developers are currently running a kickstarter for it which has already reached its goal, but still has a few stretch goals to reach.

Here’s a trailer:

Reactions: Mizunil
Between this, and monster hunter stories 2, I might get a switch.

this actually looks kinda cool, i like how you have a small planet and can explore space! i wonder how much it will cost? i don't normally go over 20$ for games lol

this actually looks kinda cool, i like how you have a small planet and can explore space! i wonder how much it will cost? i don't normally go over 20$ for games lol
It is 14.99 on steam so likely the same cost it will be on switch. Also non-related question: how do you buy the bigger nintendo games that usually cost $60, like Splatoon, Smash, Mario Kart, and Zelda? I wish I could find those games even used for $20 haha.

Reactions: phofufury
It is 14.99 on steam so likely the same cost it will be on switch. Also non-related question: how do you buy the bigger nintendo games that usually cost $60, like Splatoon, Smash, Mario Kart, and Zelda? I wish I could find those games even used for $20 haha.
lol, the simple answer: i dont. im broke, so i go for all the free games and sometimes bigger games like 20-30$ when they are on sale to like 5$. I got a 20$ game for like .01 before, a lot of sales go on lol

Reactions: Duffy
It gives me Super Mario Galaxy vibes

Back