Dementium: The Ward - A First-Person Horror 3DS Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Another first-person horror game is coming to the Nintendo 3DS. Dementium: The Ward is going to be ported to the Nintendo 3DS (originally it's a DS game) and will be available via 3DS eShop in the 2nd quarter of 2015.

Dementium III might be in the works for the future as well, ;)

Below is a trailer of the DS's version of the game for those who are interested in checking it out :

From what I know, the 3DS port will have adjustments to enemy respawning and the save system in the game. In addition, the game will also run at 60 frames per second with 3D enabled, :love:

What are your thoughts? Is this something that seems interesting to you? Are you planning to get it after its release?

Yes! I just love first person horror games, and I would just absolutely love to see one on the 3DS. I haven't played the DS version of Dementium III, so I expect to be surprised :D
I hope it has some sort of co-op features, though. It would help a lot with the progression and make the game fun.

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I love Dementium, i played the ds version and it was awesome!

Looks legit. The last 1st person horror I played on 3DS is Starship Damrey. Though the game is not related to ghost/zombie at all, but still, the atmosphere is spooky :p

I don't know yet. Usually I don't like horrorgames, especially not the mindless-kill-all-that-moves-and-get-some-jumpscares ones, but if there's a strong storyline I'm interested. I also wonder about the price-tag a bit because to me this looks like a worth no more than 25 Euro game. On the other hand, while I know gameplay is very important and all, I can't help but fall in love with games with beautiful graphics. I also like the title, it makes me curious .So before I decide I need more info on
  • Storyline
  • Looks
  • Price-tag
Anyone who knows more about those things?:rolleyes:

I might give it a try, but would play only at home, because I wouldn'tike to sh*t myself at the office. I'm not really good with horror games. Usually, I refuse to... move on...

Dementium isn't really about jumpscares. It's more about creating the atmosphere creepy.

Back