Demo differences.

• Thread starter XKNYGHT
  • Start date
XKNYGHT

XKNYGHT

"game is defined by how much fun you had" -Knyght
Towns Folk
between the Full version and the Demo version, game play and weapons difference? or jest the same?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
In the Demo version you can use all the weapons and shields whichever you choose. However, you're limited to only 2 missions which both require you battling a monster of some kind. It's completely different from the full game experience but the gameplay is the same when it comes to battling.

The full version has plenty of areas, and two central hubs. And more types of quests and difficulties, items and weapons. If you like the concept of the demo, then the full version will blow you.

WOW! Thanks for the Advice, but i still need to get MH3U

Reactions: Heart
WOW! Thanks for the Advice, but i still need to get MH3U
When you play it, get the wii u version if you got a wii u. Online play is like a solid part of the game and many of the quests will be difficult on solo. Cause many quests are made for multiple players.

When you play it, get the wii u version if you got a wii u. Online play is like a solid part of the game and many of the quests will be difficult on solo. Cause many quests are made for multiple players.
ok? but i don't have a Wii u but i got a 3ds ps: is it possible to get the 3ds version online???

ok? but i don't have a Wii u but i got a 3ds ps: is it possible to get the 3ds version online???
I'd imagine it's possible to get the 3DS version of the game on the eshop if that's what you're asking. Most if not all games make it to the eshop (with a few exceptions like Kid Icarus: Uprising which only came on about a year later).

Back