1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Demon Popularity Ranking Released for Shin Megami Tensei

Discussion in 'Shin Megami Tensei / Persona Q' started by Marc, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,579 coins
    Was kind of shocked by this one. Long story short, Atlus had a popularity poll with 345 demons that appear in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux. They've revealed the results and you can view it below.

10th place - Loki

Wasn't really expecting him to be 10th when we have demons like Moh Shuvuu, Decarabia and Mothman in higher positions. I never really liked Mothman and I always found the star weird.

[​IMG]

9th place - Moh Shuvuu

[​IMG]

8th place - Beelzebub

I expected Beelzebub to be in the top 10, so no complaints here.

[​IMG]

7th place - Decarabia

Couldn't find a smaller image so this is just some fan art.

[​IMG]

6th place - Mothman

[​IMG]

5th place - Jack Frost

This little guy got his own game with the other Jack brothers. I would have been surprised if he wasn't in the list. Jack Frost is one of my favorite demons in SMT after all.

[​IMG]

4th place - Mastema

I guess he probably plays an important rule in the game for a while or something.

[​IMG]

3rd place - Cu Chulainn

Another very popular demon~

[​IMG]

2nd place - Alice

Probably one of my favorite demons in SMT. In one of my playthroughs of SMT 4, she was pretty much unstoppable. Her "Die for me" skill was something to fear :monkey:

[​IMG]

1st place - Mara

This thing probably got first place because of its creepiness :c The fact how it's soo creepy makes it very popular I guess. To this day I question why they ever made it .-.

[​IMG]
  2. Ashkil

Ashkil Space Cowboy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,069 coins
    Wow I expected Pyro Jack and King Frost to both be here, and Jack Frost to be top. Cu Chulainn not surprised by.Also thought Succubus and Pazuzu would be higher.
  3. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Pokemon Trainer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    39 coins
    I can't be the only one who sees... well you know, in number 1 (Mara).
  4. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,579 coins
    You're not the only one :/
    3dsCollector likes this.
  5. Floral

Floral Competitive Game Aficionado Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    Shocked not to see Demonee-Ho, Metatron, Surt, or Odin here.
    Marc likes this.
  6. Ashkil

Ashkil Space Cowboy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,069 coins
    Yeah, noticed too...