Demos and Games

• Thread starter KnightDNA
  • Start date
KnightDNA

KnightDNA

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Do you think we, Europeans, will get Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe (or something like that) as solo games on the Eshop?
Americans got it last month if I'm not wrong and Japan also and there's no word on the European release of the eshop titles.
Also do you think we'll get Pokémon ORAS demos?

I hope you guys get those games as well. I don't really like it how Nintendo always delay the games or sometimes decide they don't wanna release in the UK in general. Oh For Sure you guys are gonna get the Demo for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it's Pokemon!! Nintendo would be really foolish not to release within the UK.

While I don't know for the Kirby games, I know that we'll get a demo for Pokémon OR/AS through... codes that have a high chance to be given to random people again :facepalm:.
In any case, the only demo players should look for the moment is the SSB4 demo (when it'll be released, of course. This doesn't apply to lucky unlimited demo owners).

If Nintedo dosn't release in this week,it'll be too late to enjoy it:the real thing will be out soon and it'll just be torture for the demo owners D:

Back