SwSh Den glitchers, please stop ruining ranked for people...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
this is probably a very late mention tbh but the den glitch has been abused a lot which i think is personally ok, but the real problem with it is the method of triggering being used by so many people: disconnecting during a ranked match or quitting at the start to trigger it, ruining the mode for people who want to legitimately battle. this has been plaguing the crap out of online battles from what i heard and even with gamefreak putting penalties in place i dont think it has accomplished much as people are still complaining about it. this is not the only way to trigger the glitch, there is much more ethical way to do it and thats by wishing piece through local wireless. some claim local doesnt work but ive only done it with local because i dont want to fake an online game for people interested in the corresponding challenge and it also feels easier tbh.

the reason im writing this? in hopes people who are even non members read this and at least give it some thought. i may not compete online but i definitely wouldnt want to run into someone who disconnects immediately or forfeits without actually trying. not only does this ruin the online battle modes, but it also might seem like trolling to someone who doesnt know this glitch exists and that can get annoying pretty quickly for some. please use the local wireless method people and dont kill ranked battles for the serious people... its not a very good thing to do =/

Reactions: DialgaKid7207
The worst part is, it really takes the fun out of online battles too...

Reactions: Kadaj
The worst part is, it really takes the fun out of online battles too...
exactly! i dont even play online much apart from some wonder trades and hardcore max raid battles but i know this is ruining ranked for people just by observation. ive seen several complaints about it as well elsewhere too. hopefully more people think about this and use the local wireless to trigger the glitch instead, its not very ethical to fake online battles just for this =/ idk why so many dont realize that online isnt required for it to work

Back